the park (as humans)

Blue was a curious young man who loved to explore the world around him. One day, while walking through the park, he spotted a beautiful girl playing the guitar in the grass. Blue was immediately drawn to the girl's sweet melody and decided to walk over.

"Hello there," said Blue. "What's your name?"

"I'm Cricket," replied the girl. "What brings you here?"

"I was just walking around and heard your beautiful song," said Blue. "I couldn't resist coming over to say hello."

Cricket smiled and continued to play. Blue listened intently, swaying his head back and forth to the rhythm of the music.

As the sun began to set, Blue realized it was time for him to head back home. "It was lovely meeting you, Cricket," he said. "I hope we can meet again soon."

"Me too," replied Cricket with a smile.

From that day on, Blue and Cricket became the best of friends. They would often meet up in the park and spend hours singing and playing together.

One day, while they were playing hide-and-seek, Blue realized that he had developed feelings for Cricket. He didn't know how to express them, but he knew that he wanted to be more than just friends.

Cricket sensed that something was different about Blue and asked him what was wrong.

"I don't know how to say this," said Blue nervously. "But I think I'm in love with you."

Cricket's eyes widened in surprise. She had never thought of Blue in that way before, but as she looked into his eyes, she realized that she felt the same way.

"I love you too," she said softly.

From that day on, Blue and Cricket were inseparable. They would walk through the park together, singing songs and exploring new places. They knew that they were meant to be together forever.

A/N 294 words