chapter 2

Okay, here is chapter 2.

Also, before this chapter starts, I would like for everyone to give a moment of contribution to the women, men, and children whom Israel has brutally murdered during this time of not war, not conflict, but manslaughter. Please give your support to them by letting your voices be heard.

#FreePalestine

The morning came. Jaden and Yubel woke up and got ready to head to the place they were allocated to be. Jaden put a cloak over Yubel and held his hand. Slowly, he made it towards the entrance of the alleyway. Before coming out, he made sure the SOD weren't there. Thankfully, they weren't. He left the alley, keeping his head down just in case. 

(By the way, as you all know, Jaden wears a red slifer jacket almost always. But now he has thrown it away because it may cause him to get caught. So now he wears his black high-neck.)

It was around 8-9 a.m., and many people wandered on the streets. Many cars were on the road also, as everyone was probably heading to work or school. This was a good thing for Jaden as he could blend in with the crowd, making it hard for them to find him.

However, what he didn't know was that the SOD were just a few metres behind him. They were asking strangers if they had seen a boy with brown and orange hair, 19 years old and a kid with blue hair who was 11 years old. But to their disappointment, many people said no and walked away. Well, this was harder than they thought it would be.

 A few minutes of asking went by, and one of them saw a boy in the crowd with brown and orange hair. And he was pretty tall, just like the boy in the picture. However, he was holding someone's hand, and since they were covered with a cloak, he couldn't see who it was. But his gut told him that it was no doubt the two who they were after.

He called to them, "HEY YOU! "

Jaden recognised the voice and turned around, which was the biggest mistake he made that day. Now the guy knew it was Jaden. Before the guy could say anything, Jaden bolted through the crowd, not caring about the people he was shoving to the floor or those who cursed at him for pushing them. Yubel was trying his best to keep up with Jaden, but he was going too fast for him. So Jaden lifted him into his arms and ran more quickly—the guy who found him put two fingers to his ear, which had an earpiece. "I found them, come to **********". "******" could be heard over the earpiece. Once the guy finished talking, he went after Jaden, also pushing through the crowd of people.

Luckily for Jaden, he managed to get to the allocated place where they would come pick him up. He barged through the door, making a big!BANG! Sound which caught everyone's attention in the building. Security saw this and warned him to stop. But Jaden had other plans, and he ran up the stairs, causing the SOD and security to get on his tail. 

How much worse could this get!?

He was so tired, and sweat dripped from his forehead. He wanted to stop running and take a slight pause for just one second. A few more minutes of running went by, and luckily, he spotted two doors, which probably led to the rooftop. He forcefully kicked them down and ran to the edge. But what would he do now? It was a dead end...

The SOD caught up with him and locked security behind them. "Well, well, well, looks like you have nowhere to run now," their leader said, giving an eerie grin at him afterwards."Get them, boys; they have no chance of escaping us now!"

His minions obeyed him, and they slowly walked towards Jaden. He shivered in fear but regained some man in him and set Yubel down on the floor as he stood in front of him, protecting him with his life. He activated his duel disk, pulled Neos out from his deck, and set him in attack mode. Neos appeared, standing firm and brave. Jaden's eyes went yellow as he re-awakened the supreme king inside him once again as anger corrupted his heart. The SOD pulled out their duel disks and set their monsters on the field too. But before they could call out an attack, Jaden said," Strike them down, Neos!" in a hollow and commanding tone.  Neos obeyed and struck all their monsters down with his fists. And to finish them off, lightning shot out of the crystal on his forehead, knocking all the guys to the ground as they groaned in pain.

Their leader gritted his teeth with anger hiding underneath them. "YOU STUPID WEAKLINGS!"

Neos blasted him to the ground also and he tried getting up but he was in too much pain to do so. Then a "whirr" from a helicopter could be heard. Jaden let out a sigh of relief as he knew who it was. The helicopter landed in front of him and the door swung open to reveal Chancellor Sheppard, Alexis Rhodes And Chazz Princeton. "Hurry and get in, before we leave you behind!" Chazz yelled over the noise from the helicopter. Jaden lifted Yubel into his arms once more and hopped into the helicopter, closing the door behind him and then headed off to duel academy.

OK, chapter 2 done. I will do chapter 3 soon. Hope you enjoyed!