Chapter 10: let the games begin

For the next three months Lucy trained the team with Lucy an pushed them to and passed there limits.
"Lucy how did you survive this training" huffed Sting as he like at her.
"Because I'm amazing an so is Wendy so get up and stop whining push the boulder up the hill again" snapped lucy.
"Nee-San we don't have time tomorrow is the gmg so we need to get ready for that and book into the hotel" said Wendy and Lucy sighed.
"Ok everyone have a break and go around town or what ever but be at the dragons blood by twelve o'clock" sad Wendy and everyone nodded before they ran.
"why is it so hard to show my emotion Wendy I want to show them but I don't know of I can trust them" said Lucy looking at the sky upset.
"it's understandable with what you have been through Lulu that yo won't try and show them your emotions after what happened in your last guild but Sabertooth they understand that they will let you open up yourself" said Carla and Pandu nodded.
"They are right Blondie take your time to open up but until then I'll beat fairytail" grinned Sting as he walked pasted them.
"Thank you" said Lucy and he smirked before leaving.
"Um nee-San are you ok with Carla and Pandu I...um I'm going to meet Romeo" said Wendy smiling gently and a slight blush to her cheeks.
"oh some one has a crush" teased Lucy and Wendy blushed heavier and then she ran off when she saw Romeo waiting for her.
"You two can go fishing with lector and Frosch of you want" said Lucy and the exceeds nodded before leaving.
"so your all alone huh blondie?" Asked Sting.
"Did you even leave" said Lucy raising an eyebrow.
"Not really rouge has gone to the library and I don't want to do that so I thought I would go to lunch and I thought seen your alone as well mate you might join me" said Sting.
"that's very sweet of you I guess I am a bit peckish" said Lucy and Sting smile before leading her to. Cafe.

Time skip (midnight)

"Ok so all we have to do is get to the end" said rufus.
"Easy open portal to the sky labyrinth" said Wendy and they all stepped through and the pumpkin looked at them in shock.
"Sabertooth has finished first kabo" said pumpkin and they all nodded and the went to the inn again to sleep.
"welcome everyone to another gmg let's announce the places lat in eight place we have fairytail with Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lisanna and Elfman. next we have Quattro Cerberus in seventh, laminar scale in sixth, fifth we have the all girls guild Mermaids heel, fourth is blue Pegasus, third a new guild raven tail, and what is this second we have Fairytail B team with Mira, Juvia, Gajeel, Laxus and Cana and in first the guild you have all be waiting for Sabertooth with Sting, Rouge, Rufus Wendy and Lucy. Now Lucy and Wendy use to be fairies but they left seven years ago and look at then now the are the first and second wizard saint what is in store this time" yelled the Judge as everyone looked at them shocked.
"Let the games begin" sad Lucy smirking at fairytail.