Blue Chappell Hotel

It was a rainy day when I was looking throughout the window of the car while seeing the mountains of Green Valley get closer and the Buildings of CyberCenter disappearing in the foggy roads which made everything harder to see. When I saw the sign saying "Welcome to Green Valley"I knew we where almost there, I asked PD if we could stop really quick in the Blundery Caffe, as he stated shaking his head in affirmation. When he parked the car, I grabbed my phone and entered the Caffe,as the smell of cinamonroll's with coffe invaded my nose and it gave me a strange sensation of home, even thought  I haven't been there since I was a kid. When I finally came back to reality, I went to the Counter as I asked to the lady a Cinnamon toffee latte, I was impressed that after 2 minutes it was already done. I got my toffe as I walked outside back into the car, When I entered I asked PD what time would we get there and he said that in more or less 12 minutes. I was looking on my phone when the car stopped in front of the "Blue Chappell Hotel"a place I knew since my 12 years old. When I got inside I went straight to the Second Counter to talk to Kelly, When I saw her I asked the key for room 223, After she gave me I went up the stairs straight to room 223. When I got there I unlocked the door and entered the room, I went to the closet and pulled down the clothes rack, and a screen appeared from the clothes rack as it scanned my face and appeared the name: "Agent Red" in the screen when appeared for me to add my identification code, after I added I entered the inside of the closet and closed the door, When I was there I felt the same feeling of Butterflies in my stomach when the plataform of the floor went down as I falled in a Transparent tube with many rocks around me while I went down in a extremely quick velocity. When I got there I saw that the center was very agitated while I was looking for Crystal, When I finally see her I go in her direction, I reach her and give her a big hug for finally seeing her again, She was the only other person I knew that had a story similar to mine, One advantage of being her friend is that she is all the times of Green Valley when not in missions which doesn't happen as often as other Agents. Since she lived there and almost never traveled outside of the country. When we finally got to talk to each other she said: "Agent Blue is in the middle of a mission so he will probably only come back in 1 month because he is with a new partner investigating in the case of Arthur, From the Spiders Traffic." She said as I looked at my side and saw a blonde boy, Probably a Freshman, he was Staring at me, When Noticed his presence I gave him a bad look, Yes I know I'm a Professional Agent and that I'm Trained for these situations, But he gave me a bad feeling, I was looking at him when everything started to stay blurry and happen in slow-motion, When I started to close my eyes and drop everything I had in hands to fall straight on the ground when I only felt Crystals hand holding me tight before I totally went Unconscious.