The Last Nights

As I woke up as the rays of sunlight hit my face, I got up from bed slowly to not wake up Crystal, I then covered her up with the blankets and went straight to her bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got out of her room and saw her step-mother and I went straight into the kitchen and got some waffles on the fridge and got some blueberries, When they finished to toast, I got them and putted some maple syrup and added blueberries and putted on 2 plates, After I finished decorating, I added them in 2 wooden trays and took them to the bed, I opened the curtain and woke Crystal up, I turned on the TV and putted our favourite program: The Last Nights, It's a show that talks about a girl that becomes best friend with a ghost and they try to get her with her crush. We started watching and finished eating our waffles.

It had passed some hours and another channel started passing so I asked her to see if her dad wasn't so occupied as she was walking to her bathroom while getting her toothbrush as she brushed her tooth, She then finished and said: "I can see if he is already done doing his afternoon work, but I'm not sure". When she finally picked the clothe she would wear She turned the TV off and turned on the lights, She wen't to the bathroom and after 2 minutes was ready for the day. I went to my backpack and got my uniform and then putted him while she was in the living room with her step mom, When I finally got out of the room, she wasn't there anymore, When her Olivia, Crystals Step mom saw me she gave me a bad look and said: "Oh you again, Don't you have a house urg" she said while rolling her eyes at me, I just passed throughout the couch and ignored her, I just said: "Ok, yes I have a house but it is there in CyberCity so its very far away, and do you know where Crystal is?" and she replied with: "I don't know, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. But she is probably with her dad, That girl is always wondering around", She spoke in a angry tone looking with disgust at me, I so walked ignoring her towards the door, When I got there I just walked thought there and heard her mumble something probably saying something bad about me or Crystal, since everyone knew she could only talk nonsense about other people. 

When I reached the elevator, I called it and saw Mindy inside it, Mindy was heading to the training center to check if all the poles where changed, since some where wobbly and had the chance to break while using, "Oh Hi Lindsay!, How are you? its been a long time since we last saw each other, you probably already know what Im going to do since its written on the paper, but where are you heading now?" Mindy said to me in a joyful tone, Mindy has some friends, but all of them are living on Compix Trade Center, so she doesn't see them frequently, I met Mindy on my first day at the agency, she was also in her first day and she sitted with me in the bus, she started to talk to me and we sometimes play games at her house. "Oh Hi Mindy, Im fine thanks, Im going to Crystals dad office, Thanks for asking. Wanna go to the Mountains Pix, to eat pizza tonight?" I replied to her, "Sure! It would be awesome!, I will look for Crystal and ask if she wants to come also!" , "Great" I answered in reply, I know that Mindy doesn't like Crystal so much, but she doesn't have anything against her, so I think its very nice of her to do that, even thought they aren't so friends with each other. When we finished talking the elevator stopped at -12 and we said "Bye" to each other.I then clicked on the 13th floor and up we went. 

The elevator finally got there and when I opened there was a big and wide oval desk, It was made of white and gold marble, The floor was of the same material but black with gold, It was a bit empty but there was a small coffe table in gold, it had a small sofa, and a armchair revolving the coffe table, On top it had a bowl full of saturated fresh blue strawberries. When I finally gave one step forward, Hannah, the receptionist finally noticed my presence, "Oh Hi Lindsay! Your finally back! We all missed you, what are you doing here? Lost anything? Need any information? With what can I help you?" She asked me while I walked towards the desk, "Um Hi, Im ok, Thanks, Actually do you know if Mr.JX7 is free today?", "Oh i'm afraid not, but let me check, currently he is in a meeting, But I will see if he can for today ok? Is it really urgent, and how much time would you need?", She said. "Oh 10 or 20 minutes is more than enough", "Ok, I think I can fit you today after lunch! Can you do it at 14:20? There is a vague space between that time until 14:40"- She said after looking a pile of papers in the cabinet, "Oh thats perfect, Thanks so much Hannah"