Cinamonroll Syrup

I woke up with my head boiling with pain, I looked around and noticed Crystal going outside the room and some Nurses, Of course I was in the nurse's office, I didn't know the reason for me to faint, I wasn't Tired neither hungry, When The nurse noticed I woke up she gave me some ice for me to put in my head and some pills to take away the pain. I was still a little dizzy when I woke up, so the nurse waited for me to get better to ask me some questions and take some exams. After like 1 hour I was completely fine, So the Nurse told me her name was Eva and that she would ask me some questions before realizing any exams, She asked me my real name, My agent name, My age, My height, My weight, My blood type, What I ate in the last 10 hours, My allergies, and some other basic questions. When I finished answering the questions she said she would take a blood test and a taste test, an exam created in 2046 where you use saliva to detect if there was anything wrong with the food you ate in the last 9 hours. I did the blood test and then the taste test. When I finished she gave me a pill to vomit out all the food I ate today and said for me to go to the bathroom to drink it. I entered the bathroom, putted the pill in my mouth and drank a sip of water, I waited for 5 minutes before a Nausea hit me straight in the belly and get all the food out in a amount of seconds. Taking that pill was one of the worst feelings, When I was good to go back Eva told me that my blood was 100% Fine and the problem was with something I had eaten before that had a kind of Syrup inside of some drink that was disguised in some type of cinamonroll coffe. When she told me the word cinamonroll I immediately remembered the Toffe I drank at Bluebury's Caffe before coming to the Blue Chappell. When she finished explaining that I would stay fine and what it was I went immediately talk to Crystal which was outside waiting for me She said; "Oh my god are you ok Lindsay?, Like you just closed your eyes dropped everything and falled! What happend?!"I explained everything that the nurse explained to me as she sighed in relief. When she stopped talking I said: "Crystal, Is you dad here if yes do you know if he is free? I need permission to investigate a place" Crystal with her curiosity replied: "Yes he is here but I'm not sure if he has time right now because he is probably in a meeting but the meeting finishes 14:10 But you just got here! c'mon Sit down relax and when he is free I will tell you straight away, But what do you need permission to investigate?". I so told her that the only thing with cinamonroll I ate was at Blueberry's and that it needed to be investigated to know what reason they added that to my drink. She so replied: " Oh they must have added it accidentally, Don't worry so much about it, you just came back from a 1 month investigation, Relax, calm down and later you can try to brainstorm what you will do, with who you will investigate, and how will you do,But for now I just want to stay with you." She said as we where walking towards the elevator. When we finally got on the elevator we wen't to -4 and walked throughout the phones corridor, When we got to the end of the corridor the last door scanned her face as she added a code, when she added the last digit, the door slowly began to open. We entered and faced a beautiful living room She was so lucky and didn't even know that i'd kill to have her dad and house. We wen't into a corridor and entered the second door which has a sign saying; "Crystals Room". We entered her room and the inside was decorated with: 2 Pink bean bags, a Queen size bed with pink blankets and fluffy pillows, A pink mini sofa, A wooden side table, A TV, A white fluffy carpet and some posters. We sitted on the Bean bags and got the Pipiki controls and entered in a online race, After some hours it was already late and we decided to go to sleep, We so changed in to our Pijamas and went to bed.