31-40

Chapter 31

It's not that Qin Chumeng has never played games, including web games, mobile games, and PC games, but she didn't expect that Qi Zhoudu's character in the game was almost the same as herself.

So what is she like in the game?

Qi Zhoudu ran while looking at Qin Chumeng not far away. She was lucky that this game could not capture the expression on her face in real time, otherwise Qin Chumeng would definitely see the extremely exaggerated smile on her face.

Qi Zhoudu ran to Qin Chumeng's side and stopped, unable to help but circle around her.

Qin Chumeng's image in the game is that of a goose.

The feathers are as white as snow, like a layer of fluffy cotton, and look like angel wings under the sunlight. The silly goose swayed its body, its flat orange mouth often opened, looking innocent and cute.

Qin Chumeng's current military rank is corporal. Only when he reaches the rank of sergeant can he set a character image that matches his own image.

"Why are you hanging around me?" Qin Chumeng sensed something was wrong.

"It depends on you." Qi Zhoudu said with a smile and stopped beside Qin Chumeng. There was still one minute left for the next wave of enemy attacks.

"What do I look like in this game?" Qin Chumeng asked.

"Stay...a beautiful white swan." Qi Zhoudu replied.

wrong.

Qin Chumeng heard the smile in Qi Zhoudu's voice and sensed something was wrong.

The relaxed and happy atmosphere was interrupted by a burst of footsteps. Qi Zhoudu and Qin Chumeng both looked around warily. The sky gradually darkened. Gunshots pierced the dim sky. Explosions sounded not far away. The firelight reflected the NPC. The face of fear and despair.

Perhaps because of the addition of Qi Zhoudu, the difficulty of the copy has risen sharply.

The enemy that Qin Chumeng could shoot in the head with one shot now needs two shots. But fortunately, Qi Zhoudu didn't let her guard down. She quickly eliminated the enemy troops in front of her and fought side by side with Qin Chumeng in the smoke.

"No. 001, congratulations on your promotion to sergeant."

The sudden increase in the difficulty of the dungeon also had an effect. The experience gained from the dungeon this time directly promoted Qin Chumeng to the rank of sergeant.

She can now set a game character that matches her own image.

Qin Chumeng looked at the simple and honest goose in the game interface and recalled what Qi Zhoudu said not long ago.

Beautiful white swan? Um? Um? ?

"Are you tired?" Qi Zhoudu asked. This time the dungeon was downloaded for more than an hour, and there were many jumping and marching movements. The amount of exercise was no less than an hour of regular exercise.

"A bit." Qin Chumeng replied, following the prompts in the game interface to set up the game image. Her character image has already been entered in the game, and through a series of operations, she can also fine-tune her face and height.

"Then let's take a rest." Qi Zhoudu said he quit the game, put aside the simulated gun in his hand, took off the VR headset, untied the belt around his waist, and pressed the control button to let the VR headset and the simulated gun rose, and the two small openings that were opened gradually closed.

"Okay." Qin Chumeng looked at the game interface showing that the automatic save was successful and asked Qi Zhoudu: "Can I take it off now?" Qi Zhoudu walked to Qin Chumeng's side, reached out and groped behind Qin Chumeng's head, and then took it off.

Qin Chumeng took off the VR headset.

"Where is this gun?" Qin Chumeng's face flushed slightly, and his eyes became more vivid. Qi Zhoudu glanced at it and averted his eyes.

"Just leave it aside. Okay, you stand here." Qi Zhoudu stretched out his hand to ask Qin Chumeng to stand aside, put the loose VR headset on his head for inspection, and then walked to the wall and pressed the control on the side. button.

As soon as Qi Zhoudu turned around, he saw Qin Chumeng looking at him with an accusing look on his face: "Isn't it a beautiful white swan?" Qi Zhoudu laughed out loud. The image of Qin Chumeng not long ago in the game was still in her mind. Swinging eyes

.

"But it's very cute." Her eyes were full of smiles, and Qin Chumeng couldn't bear to question her.

"You're cute too." Qi Zhoudu reached out and brushed Qin Chumeng's hair, which was slightly messy due to wearing a VR headset.

This was not the first time Qi Zhoudu praised her for being cute. Qin Chumeng lowered his head and bit his lip, but he couldn't help but glance at Qi Zhoudu secretly.

Most people in the school said she was aloof and difficult to get close to, and some even said she was difficult to get along with, but it seemed different here in Qi Zhoudu.

Qin Chumeng reached out and gently pushed her hair behind her ears. There was some shyness and uneasiness in her eyes, and the blush on her cheeks made her even more shy.

Qi Zhoudu looked at Qin Chumeng. Her eyes were like butterflies hidden in flowers, flickering in and out, exuding pure and alluring charm.

Ah, why are you staring at people again?

Qi Zhoudu turned his eyes away in annoyance. This was really rude.

"Let's... let's go watch a movie." Qi Zhoudu opened the door of the game room and looked back at Qin Chumeng for advice.

"Would you like to go out and watch it?" Qin Chumeng asked, feeling a little hopeful. She had just debuted and it shouldn't be a problem to go see a movie.

"No, watch it at home." Qi Zhoudu replied with a smile: "Do you have a movie you want to watch?"

Qin Chumeng shook her head. She was burdened with debts these days, and she suddenly got good luck. She couldn't think of the title of the movie at the moment. Come.

"Then let's go and choose." Qi Zhoudu walked out of the game room first, maybe she was about to leave. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with Qin Chumeng.

Qin Chumeng followed Qi Zhoudu, looking at Qi Zhoudu's back, his mind was like water in a bottle suspended by a rope, not stable.

Qi Zhoudu stood in front of the movie room door and pressed the button. The special blackout curtains blocked the outside light, making it pitch black inside.

She walked into the movie room, reached out and pressed a button on the inside. The soft light gradually illuminated the entire room. The smooth wooden floor gave people a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. In the center of the room was a thick off-white plush sofa with texture. Soft and delicate, as comfortable and light as a cloud, the length is as long as the bed. In front of the carpet is a dazzling black table made of marble with beautiful texture, which can be used to place meals.

It was now time for dinner. Qi Zhoudu took out her mobile phone and looked at it. The person who delivered the food was coming soon. She picked up the controller and opened the giant screen. She explained the basic operations to Qin Chumeng and asked Qin Chumeng to choose. Watch a movie, and then go to the door to pick up the food.

"What should we watch?" Qin Chumeng sat on the off-white plush sofa holding a pillow, turning the controller, and the movie on the giant screen kept sliding.

She glanced back. Qi Zhoudu had just left for a while, so why did she want him to come back quickly?

Qin Chumeng's eyes didn't often stay on the giant screen. She stopped flipping back after seeing the duration of the movie, planning to watch the movie "Ping Ze" with Qi Zhoudu later.

The dinner was very sumptuous, including golden and crispy roast duck, white and tender steamed sea bass, and grilled barbecued pork until golden brown. The honey sauce was delicious, charred on the outside and tender on the inside. When you take a bite, the aroma of meat and sweetness are intertwined in your mouth.

Dessert after the meal is blueberry mousse cake. The mousse melts in your mouth after taking one bite. It is sweet but not greasy. Every bite is extremely enjoyable.

"Pingqi" is a Lily documentary about the love of ordinary people. The story took place ten years before the passage of same-sex marriage laws.

It was a hot summer. Fate arranged that Bai Zhixin and Qin Yundie met in the library. Qin Yundie's beautiful long black hair and bright smile attracted Bai Zhixin's eyes, and Bai Zhixin's gentle and bright eyes also attracted her. Qin Yundie felt good about her, and they got to know each other because of a book and started talking.

Unconsciously, their conversation became more and more in-depth, and their hearts gradually merged with each other. They shared their inner thoughts, current difficulties and their own dreams. They found that the other person seemed to be another piece of the puzzle they had left behind. In love.

But soon they discovered the difficulties and challenges that lay ahead. They were about to graduate and enter a new stage of life. Under the prejudice of society, their love is in jeopardy. They encounter the incomprehension of their families, the unsupport of their friends and self-doubt.

The hands they held gradually loosened, and the eyes they looked at each other changed from eager to indifferent.

After nearly seven years of separation, they separated.

When they met again many years later, they already understood the importance of each other in their hearts, but they missed each other without saying anything or asking.

The film lasted four hours. Qi Zhoudu was listening to the ending song, and the subtitles at the end of the film slid in front of her eyes, which made her feel a little sad for a moment.

Pingqi, the film, just like its name, shows all the ordinary and twists and turns of life.

Qi Zhoudu looked at Qin Chumeng and found that he had already fallen asleep.

She was lying beside her, and the light on the screen printed mottled words on her face, making her even more delicate. The long eyelashes gently covered her eyelids, as delicate as butterfly wings. Her black hair was scattered on the pillow, as smooth as ink dye.

Qi Zhoudu was entranced as soon as he saw it.

When she came to her senses, she suddenly remembered that the way she stared at Qin Chumeng was very similar to the way Bai Zhixin looked at Qin Yundie in "Ping Ze".

After the video ended, the giant screen automatically jumped to the video introduction. Qi Zhoudu stared at the "Lily Love Documentary" marked on it in a daze.

love?

This unfamiliar word broke into Qi Zhoudu's sight for the first time. In all her years of life, she had never considered love as her goal.

Is it love?

She looked at Qin Chumeng's sleeping face and asked herself again and again, but there was no answer.

Her breathing became shallow and rapid, as if driven by a force coming from nowhere. But when she remembered that she only had three years to live, it was like a basin of ice water falling from the sky, dousing her all over. Heartbroken.

Qi Zhoudu slowly lay down next to Qin Chumeng. She couldn't figure out what this hazy emotion was, but she knew she shouldn't let it continue.

She won't live long.

Qi Zhoudu almost greedily sniffed the light floral fragrance belonging to Qin Chumeng in the air. There was one day left, one day left before she would go to Silifosni, and their encounter would also come to an end.