Intoxicated

Becky has never been this irritated with someone like that girl. She takes two shoots and decided to take a breath she need to cool down for a few minutes, her good mood was ruined . What she doesn't know it's that someone was watching her from afar and pay the barman to drug her drink, and that was just waiting the right moment to take the girl with them .
Going out she stumbled she close her eyes ready for the impact with the concrete, maybe she drink too much she thinks to herself. But instead feeling the concrete, she feels two soft arms around her when she open her eyes she see and stares the brown eyes of the jerk of earlier she tries to open her mouth but no sounds came off, she seems hypnotized .

Freen look at the face of the girl ,when she see who she catches in her arms she can't help but connect her eyes with the girl . It's the same girl who she argued with earlier she tries to speak but the world was catch in throat, the intensity of the gaze of the girl seems to pulling her in. They stares each other for one minute or maybe it seems longer, Freen don't know what possesses her at the moment but her eyes roamed at the girl face, her eyes seems stuck at the plump pink lips. She doesn't know herself but her face are leaning towards the girl to the point she can feel the breathe of the girl on her lips.

Becky feel like all her sanity left her, why she was leaning toward the girl face? Why does she want to feel the beautiful pink lips of this arrogant punk on her ? When finally they're almost centimeter a part becky close her eyes she feels dizzy and the darkness engulf her.

At this the spell between them was broken, many thought went through Freen head. First one, if the girl didn't suddenly collapsed would she have kissed her ? Why she seemed to be attracted to the girl ? And finally what she going to do with the girl in arms now ?

In a dark corner unbeknownst to the two girl someone was taking picture of them.

Freen try to wake up the unknown girl but she was too far gone she doesn't have a purse with her so she can't take the girl to her home. So she decided to take the girl to her penthouse, she called her personal driver to fetch them. Freen install the girl in car and order the driver to take them home, the driver seemed surprised, for the first time in all the years her boss take someone to her house.
During the ride freen can't help to stare at the soft features of the girl, the girl was gorgeous think to herself, with her head on her shoulders becky sleep without a worry in the world. She feel something weird in her stomach but can't identify the feeling, surely she drank to much she thinks to herself.
Finally arriving at her place freen try to wake up the girl she doesn't want to carries the girl what people would thinking seeing that? She shakes her , with that becky barely open her eyes and look at her.

'' Can you walk a little while ?'' Freen asked softly staring at the girl.
'' Yeah , where are we ?'' Responds becky totally out of it.
'' We are at my place, I couldn't find our purse so I don't really know where you stay. Try to walk to the elevator, please bear with me.'' Freen pleaded softly , nodding becky leaned on her. Freen support the girl by the waist and take her to the elevator.

In the dark lurking the same person who take the photo of the girls videotape them enter to freen building with this angle they seems like a lovey dovey couple.

Finally arriving to her penthouse freen fell relieved she take the girl to her couch to rest.
'' Wait here I'm going to take a glass of water for you.''

Becky in the couch was feeling hot , why was she horny she mumbled to herself, she begins to strip then freen see her trying to take off her clothes.
'' Woah woah stop right here! What are you doing ? Are you crazy ?'' Freen asks frantically with the glass of water in her hand , her eyes bulges out her socket clearly surprise.

'' I don't know I'm hot and horny.'' Whines the girl.

Clearly someone drugged the girl and she wasn't aware of it. Poor girl, luckily for her she meets me first she thoughts to herself she doesn't want to imagine if it was somebody else, just thinking of that freen feel restless and angry that someone dare to do that.
'' Ok listen to me carefully , you gonna drink that water after I'm gonna take you to the bathroom and you're gonna to take a bath. What's your name ?'' She asked softly, for the first time in her life freen seems to care about a stranger she doesn't understand why she care about a stranger like that , but she blames the alcohol for that.

'' My name is Rebecca, why I feel this hot? Why I'm horny?'' She asked with a pout on her lips. She's cute remarks freen.

'' Listen you were drugged, just for the time being listen to me ok ? I'm going to take you upstair and you're gonna to take a shower you would feel better after that.'' Nodding becky finish her water , she was feeling dizzy. When she tried to stand up she stumbled right into freen.
''Lean on me I'm gonna help you to go upstairs ok?'' Ask freen patiently when she hear the soft ok she take upstair and show her the bathroom , she decided to find a pyjamas for Rebecca who consists of oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxer that she never used. In meantime she decided to refresh herself and changes her clothes too.

Becky just finished to take her bath seems already better than earlier but still intoxicated, she take a bathrobe and decide to demand the stranger who help her for some clothes. Thinking back she doesn't seems so bad but becky has still reservation to the girl she just wary of rich folks and she has a reason for that. When she open the door to the bathroom becky saw the girl with clothes in one hand and the the other fidgeting with the hem of the oversized t-shirt she was wearing and looking at the floor with a cute blush on her face.

''Hmm some clothes for you.'' Freen for the life of her can't look at the girl she doesn't know why. Perhaps she was embarrassed to be perceived like a perv lurking behind the door originally she was supposed to drop off the clothes and go to sleep but today was clearly not her lucky day so when she heard the door open she doesn't know why she react like that. Rebecca mumbled a thank you and return to the bathroom to changes. Freen wait for her patiently behind the door. When the girl returns freen decided to take her to the guest bedroom.

''So this is the guest bedroom you can sleep here, feel free to serve you anything in the kitchen if you want. Goodnight.''
Becky panicked sightly at the prospect to sleep alone she never sleep alone at her apartment she always find a excuse to sleep next to Irin and at the uni at the dorm she have her ex roommates she never tell anybody about her fear. Freen seeing the panic in the girl eyes ask ''what's wrong?''.

'' Hm hmm can I , can I sleep with you ?'' Stutter becky shyly looking at the floor. But when she look at the girl ,she see the girl eyes widen she added quickly ''I mean next to you I'm scared to sleep alone after what happen.'' She come up with the excuse she know that she take advantage of the kindness of the stranger but otherwise she won't be able to sleep at all.

It's the turn of freen to panic how she gonna hide her secret if the girl sleep next to her. But seeing the pitiful face of Rebecca she decides that she gonna put pillows between them to keep her secret safe, so she agreed to let her sleep with her. She take the girl to her bedroom and put the pillow between them with soft goodnight the booth of them drift to dreamland with a soft smile on their lips.