December 15th, 2023

Not much today.
I was awake until roughly 2:00am last night and didn't wake up 'till around 11:00 so I got to skip school. I did have to do chores and study for my test though. The chores were simple: I just had to put the dishes away and clean the bathroom. The test is a science test - which I'm fairly good at - for our cells unit. I memorized most of the information and my mom quizzed me. I only struggle with diffusion, which is slightly surprising because I'm always either to tired to pay attention in class or have my face in a book.
My cousins are coming over tomorrow, and then on Sunday my siblings - one sister and two brothers - are coming over for my sisters (nova_kamiko) for her birthday and our Christmas dinner because we won't be seeing any of them on Christmas.

I mad a wand!!

I'm going to be completely honest: the camera doesn't do it justice

I also have a little scar from when I got stung by that hornet (at the top)

Haven't been able to do quads outside because it's a lil chilly and I don't exactly trust the back field not to have needles hidden in it, so I've been doing them in the basement when I can.

That's all!!
Have a good day/evening/night!
Echo🐾