Freen past

So freen is intersex in this stories and that would help with the developement of the stories for the future.

At the morning freen wake up with a massive headache and erection. She was born intersex just few people know that about her and she prefer that way, people tend to change when they learned that information about her. She feel her arms numbs and ass against her front groggily she rubs her eyes with her free arm when she realize the situation, she quickly push the girl of her and fall on her ass she stay few minute on the ground and check if Rebecca it's still sleeping relieved when she see her snoring pillows scattered everywhere she saw her grab one cuddle with it like a little kid and sighed with satisfaction. She go to her bathroom to start her morning routine. When her routine was finished she write a note for Rebecca ,then go to the kitchen and decide take her breakfast.

Today was Saturday which means that she will spend her week end with her family. It's their ritual to come home for the weekend when she became rich and famous she tried to protect her family, they live in a quiet mansion with nothing around just the nature that she know her parents love so much. She recruited a bunch of bodyguard for them despite knowing that her parents hate that so much.

Her parent are well-off too but they're not too showy they prefer a simple life so when freen insist to buy that house for them the hell brake loose. But Freen gain the argument by telling them that it's for repaying their kindness towards her.

When Freen was 8 years her parents died in a crash car accident, her parents was genius on their own and possessed the biggest technology company Tech and co. Her relative was power hungry and dispossessed freen of her fortune with methods that was not so legal.
After that they place the little girl in an orphanage where the abused started, first in the orphanage when the childs there learned that she was different the kids bullied her and left her bloodied most of day. Then in the adoptive families when they learned that she different they started to starve her and kick her some was there just for the allowances so they didn't to invest in her, she was on and off to system, some parents where good to her but when that was the case Freen already have trust issues so she doesn't talk to much, at school despite having good grade she was always in some fight for a reason or another, so the parents tough something wrong with her .

Until her 12 years everything changed, when she hit that age she started to learn to defend herself it's the same year that she meet Nam, Mind, and Heng they were the biggest bully in the school so when the frail Freen kick their ass for harassing a poor nerd after that, impressed with the little girl they decide to become friend with her. After that no matter what freen try to do to get rid of them they stick to her like a glue and they never try again to bullied someone.

The same year is the year Freen meet her parents for the first time they were a lovely couple, they lost their child few years prior due to some illness. After that the Waraha went abroad to forget their pain, when they come back they learn about the death of their dear friends the Chankimha and what the relatives have done to the child of their dear friends.
After that their main focus was to found the child four years already passed and they hope for the well-being of the child. With all the resource they have they try to find the kids no matter what, finally the effort was rewarded they find Freen in the worst orphanage in New York, the last time they saw the girl she was happily chasing a dog in the garden of her parents mansion when they bid their goodbye to the Chankimha after the death of their child.

What they saw broke their hearts, the chubby cheeks and happy glint in the girl eyes were gone before them stood her girl clearly malnourished and close off. They decided right there and then to adopt the little girl and give her everything that they couldn't give to their own child.