Family weekend

When freen arrived at her parents she greet them happily and glad to be finally in their arms .''hi mom and dad how are you ?'' Her parents smiled at her happy to their daughter.

''We've been good and you darling? Always working I supposed when, will you bring a girlfriend home ?'' Asked her mom smiling. It's always the same whenever she visits them her mom or her dad would always ask her the same question. She came always the same response always . She knows they're just worried about her but damn she tired to answers the same question again again and again.

That morning she doesn't know why she decide to lie just for reassure them a little and maybe because the girl she meet last night was still on her mind.
'' Hmm actually, I've been seeing someone for few month already, but you know I like to keep things under the wraps.'' She lied through her teeth. She doesn't necessarily like to lie her parents but she want just to ease their worries. Their faces of shock was hilarious though.

''Seriously ? Why didn't Nam tell me anything? what's her name where did you meet? How long ?'' Her mom bombard her with question clearly overly exited and the joy on her parents face make her guilty for few seconds.

'' Hmm Rebecca, we've meet in a coffee shop we've been together since 9 months.'' The first name came to her mind what's the name of the girl yesterday she doesn't know why but the lies came effortlessly. ''And that's all I'm going to tell you for the moment.'' Hoping her parents would let it go.

''When we are going to meet her ? I hope it's soon freen .'' Her mom was hopeful if freen stay that long with someone it means freen have serious feeling for that girl.

''Mom don't start planning a wedding in your head I haven't asked her to marry me yet.'' Freen knows her mom like to go ahead of herself sometime so has to put a stop now.

''So you planned to ask her to marry you freen? I'm so proud of you darling.'' Freen pinched the bridge of her nose her mom it's always like that and her dad just listen to them with a smile on his face. Fuck thought freen what mess she get herself into ? She thinks fast and decide to go along with her mom and in few weeks she will pretend that the girl turn her down. If she pretend to be heartbroken they would let go her romantic life for awhile, so she agreed with her mom.

Engfa choose that moment to make her dramatic entrance.

''Hello my beautiful family and my favorite cousin how are you today? It's been years since we've seen each other.''complained Engfa, whenever freen spend the weekend her parents engfa take advantage to spend it with them when she could, she liked to see her cousin outside the office cause at work she so stiff and cold not her lovely cousin that she adores so much. Chuckling about her antics her aunt and uncle hug her, freen observed them with a smile on her face and take her cousin her arms.

'' We saw each other yesterday engfa don't exaggerate.'' Say freen smiling.

'' You know it's not the same at work your the big bad boss and at home you're my little cousin that I can kick her ass whenever I want.'' Said engfa with a cockiest smirk.

'' Awn I can't believe you dream with your eyes open my dear cousin, I can take you whenever I want.'' Responds freen with a smirks on her own. The parents observes them with a smile on her face this kids will never change, whenever they're together they like to tease each other.

''Oh yeah ? Let's go to the training room if you're that confident.'' Before freen can responds the parents interrupted them.

''Girls later let's eat lunch after you can do whatever you want.'' Freen dad says. ''Do you know when y dear brother and your mother will come engfa? We have some great news to share with them and you.'' He added. Freen groaned oh no her parents gonna tell everyone that she's taken now and gonna to propose someone. Engfa was curious but she's willing to wait her parents to come.

When engfa parents the house was filled with laughter and teasing. When freen parents brake the news about her future engagement her aunt and uncle were overjoyed and congrats her with a big hug, but engfa eyed her warily after their engfa excuse themselves to talk.

''Freen who is that girl I don't believe you have a girlfriend, how come you never tell me or our friends?'' She asked suspiciously she never seen freen with someone and Nam surely would know with how they are best friend.

''It's my buisness Fa, I don't have to tell them or you my personal affair, and knowing you the poor girl would ruin away before I would woo her, so I didn't tell anyone.'' She shrugged like it was logical, with this excuse she was certain Fa would let it go.

''So any news about the other persons involved with my parents death?'' She changed the topics for something more safe.

''Yeah but you're not gonna happy about it, some cops were involved too after I interrogated them they says that the business man Armstrong it's the person who payed them to keep the silence. But what it's strange it's after the death of your parents he moved to England with his family.'' Fa doesn't know yet how Richard Armstrong was connected to freen parents death but apparently he played an important part in that. But she doesn't know the why and how. What did freen parent to piss that man off? So many question without answers.

But when she learned what happened to her cousin all the pain sadness and sorrow that they put her through, she promised to herself that she would everything in her power to help and support her. Never she will let that happen to her again she will protect her no matter what. She truly admire freen despite everything she been through she keep her heart pure, because if she was in her place she didn't think that she would keep smiling and helping the least fortunate, plus she would want kill the responsible and not put them to jail. Freen was really a bigger person than her she thinks to herself.

''Thanks for your help Fa keep investigate about him, but more than anything be safe, you I can't bear if something happens to you or someone else because of me. I want all the proofs you've gathered for the corrupt cops, for now we have to focus with people that here.'' She knows that it's not to be easy to bring down all this people especially Armstrong cause he's really famous and he knows very powerful personalities. The man is really powerful have business all around the world and is stinky rich.

''And please can you everything you can about his family to please even the smallest informations are important.'' Fa nodded at her in deep thoughts she will need help.

''Don't worry about it but freen I will need help I don't think I can't do this alone. I know you will do everything related to the hacking, but I need someone for the field investigation.'' She knows that freen is afraid to involve more people but she doesn't have any other option. Freen looked at reluctantly but agree with a slight nod.

''So about that girlfriend of yours I'm so telling Nam about it.'' She teased her with a big grin on her face and just like that the mood becomes light. Freen for her part groan she will never hear the end of it.

The rest of weekend was fun and light with a lot a teasing. Fa and freen spend most of their time to catch up playing game, a little session of boxing with freen ending being on her ass, watching movie and dinking and a lot of eating. Freen truly enjoyed to be with her family and be finally herself.