Ch. 1 - It's a Friday Night

It was a Friday night. Most young people like you were out partying at clubs or at a friend's house or whatever. But you didn't do that. It's like a year after you finished college to become a video game maker. Because, you know, games are love, games are life, right? Anyways, since you just finished college you had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do. You had planned to take about a month break before finding a job to pay off the student loans. You were a good kid, you always got your homework and projects for school done on time. They were NEVER late. Now you had nothing to do, because there was no work to be done. And on top of that, you just moved a few days ago. You moved to a really nice apartment in a really nice neighborhood. But, problem was, you -yet again- had nothing to do because you, being your, 'get chiz done' self, got your unpacking done early. You had actually just finished hooking up your TV and syncing your iPad to it. So, with nothing else to do and being the person that you are, you turn the TV on to watch your gaming idol.

Bodil40.

You pulled up a recent Agario video from his channel. Him and Double, a friend of Bodil's, loved to play it together ever since he discovered it. It was so funny to watch Bodil and Double scream for no apparent reason every time they got eaten by another player. You liked his Minecraft videos with Simon and his other friends, but Bodil kind of stopped playing Minecraft for now, which was fine. Just because people were famous gamers doesn't mean they can't have their own interests, you know. You loaded the video, then got one of your favorite dinners that you had pre ordered. Pizza and Pepsi. It was the perfect food for the occasion.

Your eyes had become locked on the screen, occasionally having a slice of pizza and a drink of Pepsi. The gaze had been broken when Double broke into a fit of rage and Bodil accompanied it with his amazing accented laughter. You also joined in with the laughter because they were so FRIEKING FUNNY.

You suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Since you were so much of a lazy butt, you were debating in your mind whether you should go answer it or not. After all, you really DID NOT want to miss any of the video. Also, who would be knocking on your door at this time?? It was like, 10:30. After your extremely important debate, you finally decided to pause the video and answer the door.

And just in case it was someone important, you put on some suitable clothes. Not very fancy, but not your pajamas either. Just casual.

You walked up to the door and opened it. And that is where this story begins.