back from break (part 1)

(y/n pov)

I heard my alarm going off to wake me up.
"shut up".
I said as I turned the alarm off.I heard my door open

" Esmand wake up you have only 2 hours your going to get to the train late."
My aunt said annoyed she pulled the covers off of my body and opened my windows for the light to shine on my face.

" I'm awake god"

I groaned as I sat up.My aunt looked into my closet

" Good, did you finish packing Esma?"My aunt asked me as she leaned on my bed.

A/N: her names Esmond but she has people close to her call her Esma

" Almost I have only a few more things to put in my bag." I said.

I got out of bed and started getting my clothes.My aunt walked out and went downstairs.

" AND HURRY UP ENZO IS COMING SO HE CAN GO TO THE TRAIN WITH US " my aunt yelled from downstairs.

After that I hurried up and got into the shower.When I got out I changed clothes and did my hair before putting a little bit of makeup on.

A/N:enzo and Esma are ✨️besties✨️not dating 

" ESMA THERE HERE COME ON."My aunt yelled.

I grabbed my last bag and ran downstairs.

" Enzo hey." I said I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Esma it's been so long" Enzo said and hugged me back.( not In a pervy way)

" it's been only like 4 months calm down"
I laughed when speaking a bit then pulled back from the hug.

" That's still a long time." Enzo said after pulling away also.

" ok love the reunion but you guys don't have long until the train leaves so grab your things." Aunt grace said.

Enzo helps me get my things to put in the bed of the car next to his.We got into the backseat of the car and aunt grace got in the driver side and she started to drive.

(336 words)