Met them all( part 2)

(Enzo pov)

I woke up to Esmas aunt stopping the car.   " Hey enzo you awake now?" Her aunt said.

I kept blinking to try and keep myself awake.

" Yea I am.Are we here?" I asked aunt grace.

𝐴𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐸𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚.𝐸𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝐸𝑠𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 (𝑒𝑐𝑡). 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐸𝑠𝑚𝑎 𝑤𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑡 6 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘.𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙.

 " yea we are could you wake up esma?"Aunt grace voice was just above a Whisper trying not to wake esma.

I turned to my side and esma was on my shoulder.

" Yes ill wake her no worries "I told aunt grace.

She went to go get the bags from the bed of the car.I shrugged the shoulder that esma was on and woke her up.

" Ow,what was that for you jackass"Esma said while hitting my arm hard.

" aunt grace wanted me to wake you up gosh " I said as I Rubbed my arm.

" Ugh are we here?" Esma asked, rubbing her eyes.

" yea we are here come on aunt grace is helping with the bags." I told her I got out of the car and so did esma.

We went to the bed and helped aunt grace take our bags out and to be placed in the train.Me and esma were talking with aunt grace when we heard the final Whistle for boarding.

" Bye aunt grace". I gave aunt Grace a hug.

" bye aunt". Esma have her a hug and we started to get on the train.

We started to walk in the train looking for an empty compartment.Esma found one so we sat down on the same side waiting for blaise and draco.

(323 words)