010. stoned in the bathroom stall

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TEN!
stoned in the
bathroom stall
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮TEN! stoned in the bathroom stall ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The three high teens were basically like hyper dogs let off of their leashes. They got overly excited about everything, no matter how big or small it was.

To put it into perspective, the three teens re-entered the outside world, after being trapped in that underground Russian base for hours and literally started fanning their tongues in the air. It was like they've never experienced oxygen before but it was the drugs telling them otherwise.

But the problem with their overly excited behaviour is that it was highly inconvenient. They'll literally stop to admire a random object or just ramble to each other about whatever dumb thing had suddenly struck their mind.

And this was very irritating for Dustin and Erica, who were practically stuck babysitting them. They wanted nothing more than to grab them by the ear and drag them away. They couldn't waste any more time because of their antics.

Case in point, the group of six were currently running around the inside of the mall like a bunch of headless chicken. Since leaving the underground base, they had continued to be hunted by the angry Russians. But it was taking longer to escape their wrath because of the high teens.

Despite, all of their slow downs, they had somehow made it to safety by taking cover in the overly crowded movie theatre. They were lucky enough to sneak into the showing of Back to the Future without anybody noticing that they were even there.

Upon, entering the theatre, they quickly took notice of how pack it was. It makes sense as the film was the most anticipated one of the summer, meaning that it was bounded to be packed with people. But this also meant that it would be it would be harder for them to be spotted. They could easily blend in.

They had somehow found three empty seats right now to each other, close to the screen and Dustin decided it was best to leave the high teens there. They would be too engrossed in watching the film to do anything stupid, so it was the best course of action until the drugs wore off.

"You three, sit." Dustin demanded.

"No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Robin exclaimed in annoyance but still ended up taking a seat.

"Dude, these seats blow." Steve complained, agreeing with the girl.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin pointed out.