Chapter 3 : U.A. Sports Festival ; 1

In the U.A. Conference Room , the U.A. faculty is having a meeting about the League of Villains . Naomasa Tsukauchi informs the U.A. faculty that he could not find or obtain any information on the perpetrators who attacked the U.S.J. the other day . All Might tells the U.A. faculty that the ringleader , Tomura Shigaraki , displayed a childlike mindset , which intrigues the U.A. faculty. Naomasa says that the villains they captured the other day all swore allegiance to Tomura and surmises that these villains may have been attracted by Tomura's childlike mindset due to being pressurized by the great amount of Heroes in this present age. Naomasa declares that he will be assisting the police in order to continue capturing more criminals . Before the meeting ends , Principal Nezu suggests that due to his childlike mindset, they could help Tomura grow but then supposed that it's naïve of him to think that way .

Kana's POV

I was stretching my arms when I saw Deku walking over to me .

'I assume he wants to team up with me , but too bad . I'm already in Todoroki-san's team's

"Kana-san , d-d-do you wanna team up with m-me ?" Deku asked while stuttering .

"Sorry bro , girl is already in a team ." I said with a grin while chuckling lightly . "I would be careful if I were you , Deku-chan ." My grin turned into a mischievous smirk , and it looked like I was threatening him instead of talking normally to Deku .

"Anyways , I have to join my team now . Good luck !" I winked playfully at him , causing him to blush a little .

Midoriya's POV

I watched as Kana walked away and approached Todoroki .

"Deku !"

"URARAKA !" I bulge my eyes out with tears .

"Let's team- Uwah !" Uraraka shrieked .

"YOU MEAN . . . IT'S OKAY ? EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE WILL BE AFTER MY 10,000,000 . . ."

It's alright if we just keep evading , you'll definitely win then !" Uraraka says happily .

"I feel like you're overestimating me , Uraraka-san . . ."

"Of course I am ! But you know all's said and done . I would rather team up with my friends any time !" Uraraka cheered , radiating a bright aura .

"Ehh !? What's wrong with your face , Deku-san ?" Uraraka said worryingly .

"It's nothing . . . You're so bright that I can't look at you directly . . ." I said while making a funny face . "I totally wanted to team up with you , too ! Thank you ! And if we're gonna be a team , I'd want a person whom we can smoothly have a mutual understanding !" I said while smiling brightly .

Aizawa's POV

I looked up at the ceiling where the bright lights were and sighed .

"Yo , what's wrong , Shota ?" Present Mic said .

"It's nothing . I was just thinking about Kana's quirk . No one has ever seen something like that before , right ?" I said with a blank expression , but Present Mic couldn't see it since almost my whole body was bandaged up .