1

The main teaching building of Baikyong University of Science and Technology.

Duan Wen ran downstairs in a hurry. He couldn't wait to squeeze into the elevator, so he ran to the stairs and rushed down. It's almost time for class, and there's almost no one on the stairs.

He went down from the fourth floor, lowered his head to look at the stairs, and ran faster and faster.

When he ran into a person's arms at a corner, Duan Wen was confused. He could only vaguely see a figure, and it was too late to brake.

He could feel that this was a rather tall person. In his arms, even though he was not short at 1.78 meters, he looked a bit small and exquisite. His arms were very strong, and he was able to stop him in one fell swoop without falling. Well, it was very powerful.

"Throw yourself into someone's arms?" A sudden voice brought Duan Wen back to his senses, and he realized that he had actually fallen asleep in someone else's arms. He backed away in embarrassment and apologized repeatedly.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't see the road clearly,"

Duan Wen is young and young. He is twenty-four years old. He looks like a seventeen-year-old. His skin is milky white, his double eyelids are big, his eyes are as innocent as a deer's, and his pupils are black and bright. His facial features are delicate and small. He looks like a whole person. Well-behaved and soft.

It's the age where he likes to take care of himself. His hair has obviously been carefully tidied up. It's just that he ran too fast and it's a little messy, but it makes him look a little more playful.

Zhou Shu looked at him from beginning to end, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it. This was a cutie tailor-made for him!

"Little classmate, such a big man bumped into you, and my ribs were almost broken by you. How can you make it up to me?" Zhou Shu raised the corners of his lips in a wicked way and looked down at him.

This guy Zhou Shu is very tall, with a net height of 1.89 meters. With his shoes on, he is the most conspicuous presence in the crowd, literally.

However, his face is also very good-looking. His facial features are deep and three-dimensional. His high nose bridge adds a lot to his whole face. His phoenix eyes make him look much sharper. He is especially scary when he bullies others.

For example, now, Duan Wen is soft-looking and timid, and having such a big man standing in front of him feels oppressive, reminding him of the scene in high school when he was blocked and blackmailed by gangsters.

Suddenly his face turned pale with fright, "Yes, I'm sorry. I, my money is all in my bag. I forgot my bag in the car. I'm going to get it. You, if it's not too late, come with me!"

Zhou Shu was stunned and burst into laughter. Is this little idiot really stupid or fake? He couldn't tell even with such an obvious flirtation?

He moved forward step by step, and Duan Wen had to retreat step by step. Finally, he was forced into a corner. Oh my god, he wasn't going to get beaten, was he? There will be class soon!

"Don't slap me in the face!" Duan Wen shouted.

The chin was lifted, "Open your eyes." Zhou Shu ordered, Duan Wen slowly opened his eyes, and found the boy's handsome face close at hand, and his heart skipped a beat for a moment. So close.

"Who said I asked for money from you, who said I was going to beat you?" Zhou Shu's breath was close at hand, and the smell of hormones filled the entire corner.

Duan Wen's mind is confused. He doesn't want money or beat people? So what is he going to do?

Just as Zhou Zhou was preparing to further strengthen his offensive, footsteps suddenly sounded in the corridor.