9

"Huh... it's so tight, it feels so good! Look how I fuck you!" Zhou Shu's scalp was numb, so he increased his intensity, inserting his big cock deeper and deeper, constantly rubbing the sensitive points in his pussy. Duan Wen let out continuous moans.

"Ah...haah...don't...ah...it's too inside...well..."

Number of weeks: "Is my husband's dick big? Huh?"

Duan Wen lay on his back, breathing heavily, with physiological tears welling up in his eyes. His expression was extremely moving. As his body swayed, tears fell from the corners of his eyes and dripped on the cold dining table. It seemed that even the tears were boiling.

"Haah... big... so big... ah... oh... hubby... fuck... so comfortable..."

"Ahhh...don't...don't..." Keep grinding against that spot! Duan Wen has always had a sense of shame. He was forced by Zhou Shu to speak out a few nonsense words, which he said he couldn't say.

Zhou Shu raised his penis and once again penetrated it completely, then pulled it all out, and then slammed it in again. Duan Wen screamed intermittently as his prostate point was rubbed hard.

He felt shy again when he cried out, and all the meat inside was tightened, sucking the big cock until he almost lost control.

Zhou Shu turned him over and asked him to hold his arms on the table with his butt raised towards him. He slapped him several times in succession. It didn't hurt, but it was very loud.

"Ahhhh!!! What are you doing!" The big cock stirred in his body, and he was slapped on the butt. Duan Wen was trembling from the stimulation.

"Hmm... Are you so excited after being slapped? You're really good at sucking with your little mouth." Zhou Shu started a new round of thrusting without stopping, holding Duan Wen's waist and pushing his cock in hard. The whipping was fast and hard.

Duan Wen was so pushed that he could hardly stand, and his body was controlled by the man, making him unable to escape. He lowered his head feebly, leaving only groans in his mouth.

"Slow... ah... ah... slow down... ha ah... um... don't pinch... there... it's so weird... um..."

It turned out that Zhou Shu stretched out a hand to make trouble on his chest. He pinched the left nipple and pinched it with his fingertips. The red and tender nipple stood up, and Duan Wen cried out in pleasure. Voice.

"The right... ah... ha... ah... no... no need... no... ah!" Duan Wen subconsciously wanted him to love and care for the right nipple too, but he felt shy when he said it, but Zhou Shu could listen. Really, I changed my hands and loved the one on the right, so that Teacher Xiaowen could have a good time.

"How's it going? Teacher Xiaowen still says I'm a bad student now? Look how obedient I am." Zhou Shu smiled evilly and increased his strength. His vagina was filled to the brim, and the sensitive points on his body were also covered. As soon as he took care of it, Duan Wen trembled from time to time, feeling that the pleasure was about to overwhelm his whole body.

"Ah... ha... I can't do it anymore... um... how many weeks... stop... ah... take a rest... okay? Ah..." Duan Wen couldn't stand any longer, and his legs were as soft as noodles. If it weren't for His waist had been braced for several weeks, and he had long since fallen to the ground.

"What do you call me, baby?" Zhou Shu's body moved with no sign of stopping. Instead, his movements became faster and faster, until Duan Wen was speechless for a while.

"Uuuu... Husband... Husband... please... just take a rest... for a moment... ah..."

It would be a fool not to take this opportunity to make demands. "Baby, you are so good. If you say, 'Husband fucks my pussy hard, I like my husband's big cock the most.' I will stop and let you rest, how about that?"