5

"Teacher Xiaowen, my home is nearby. I don't know when the rain will start. Why don't we go there to rest for a while?" Zhou Shu took Duan Wen and hid under the eaves of a store and suggested seriously.

Duan Wen hesitated. Although he decided to try falling in love with Zhou Shu, it didn't seem right to go to someone else's house before the relationship had even started. And he won't forget that this bad student loves to play hooligan. If he goes to their house, he will complain about everything and everyone. Wouldn't he be in danger?

Zhou Shu knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression and said, "No way, Teacher Xiaowen, I just confessed to you, how dare I do anything worse than a beast?"

"No, I'll just take the car home." Duan Wen still refused.

"No, you got caught in the rain. What if you get sick? Besides, it's hard to take a taxi here in the mall. How long do you have to wait? Oh, let's go."

Zhou Shu ran to the store and bought a waiter's umbrella, then walked into the rain with Duan Wen in his arms.

The heavy rain cut off all atmosphere, and only the people around him were so real. Duan Wen could feel that Zhou Shu's body was very hot. Both of them were wearing short sleeves in the summer, and Zhou Shu's hand deliberately lowered a little and placed it on Duan Wen. on the arm.

The closeness of the skin made the already ambiguous atmosphere between the two people further. Neither of them spoke, but their hearts beat faster in unison.

Zhou Shu didn't lie. Their home was indeed very close to here. As you can imagine, the houses in the city center cost a lot of money. Zhou Shu's family could be said to be very wealthy.

Zhou Shu opened the door, let Duan Wen in, and found him slippers. The clothes on both of them were wet, especially Zhou Zhou, who was basically completely wet.

"My parents have gone to work abroad, and I am the only one at home. I didn't expect the rain to be getting heavier and heavier, are you all wet? You go and take a hot bath quickly, and I will make ginger soup for you." Zhou Shu had already taken off his shirt, revealing his six-pack abs.

Duan Wen blushed and tilted his head, "I, I won't wash it. I'll leave when the clothes are dry." In fact, he felt very uneasy. Was it too lack of consideration to just arrive at Zhou Shu's house like this?

"How can that be done? Go, go, it's not good to be sick." Zhou Shu pushed him into the bathroom, adjusted the hot water for him, and let him take a bath directly.

Duan Wen was drenched in hot water and had to start washing, while Zhou Shu actually went to make ginger soup. Although he may have evil intentions towards others, he still cares about their health.

After the ginger soup was boiled, Duan Wen hadn't come out yet. In fact, he had already finished washing, but he didn't dare to go out. There is only one bath towel here, so it's really... embarrassing to hang around like this.

But he also knew that just waiting would not work. If the clothes were not dried, they would not dry even if they waited for several hours.

"Teacher Xiaowen, have you finished washing? Come out and drink ginger soup." Zhou Shu's voice sounded outside.

"Oh, it's not healed yet, wait a minute..." Duan Wen looked at the bath towel, took a few deep breaths and didn't open the door yet, with a sad face, what should he do? It feels like there is a wolf standing outside the lamb's door.

"If you don't come out, I'll go in." Zhou Shu said while twisting the handle. Duan Wen saw it inside and was frightened to death. "Wait a minute, I, I'm coming out right now."