Prologue

A/N: Hi everyone just a quick reminder, this is my first time to write a wattpad story, I hope you understand if there is a wrong spelling, typos or wrong grammar. I will surely edit it after I finish the story or have time to reread it.

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains scenes that readers may find upsetting, disturbing, and/or traumatic.
Readers' discretion is advice.

_________________________________

Gabriella Astrid Guevara 22 years old and a 3rd year College student of Royal London University na pag mamayari ng kanyang Lolo. Half Filipina half British, She's gorgeous, a partygoer, London girl, popular, hella rich and also a bitch-slash-cheater. She easily replaced boys as if they were just a piece of clothes that's need to be replace everyday but still boys would die just to have her-in short she has it all.

But she's being punished by her Grandfather because of her bad records. Kailangan nyang bumalik sa Pinas to learn her lesson.

she hated that idea, she hates living in PH...more likely she hates being with her Dad.

but will it change if she'll know the Cold Hearted-slash-Sadist Professor?

Mega Nisrinee Larsson a Filipina-French-German-Swedish Woman. An English Teacher in  Silas Aurelius University (SAU). Every student will describe her as a 'Cold Hearted Professor' some also call her "The Sadist" dahil mainitin ang ulo and she likes to throw things everytime galit siya.

But will she change if she will see Gabriella AGAIN?