Chaptet 21

I woke up at 2 pm, and sobrang sakit ng ulo ko from drinking and crying.

Nawala ang lasing ko dahil sa kwento ni Margarette kagabi. I don't know but half of me ay napaniwala niya, if only I could talk to mom and ask her totoo ba yon?

But I'm kinda mad at her for lying at me.

Am I too immature for not listening? They can't blame me I was hurt too. I feel betrayed, they can tell me immediately I will understand bakit kailangan pang kamuhian ko sila before they say it?

I heard a knock from my door at si Dad ang bumungad doon.

" Anak" oh come on he's teary-eyed again. He's so dramatic I swear.

Lumapit siya sa kama ko at umupo malapit sa akin.

" I'm so sorry for hurting you... I didn't mean to hurt you I swear" wala na umiyak na talaga.

" You slap me really hard"

" I'm so sorry I'm really really sorry" He went closer to hug me, I miss my dad pero may kasalanan pa siya sakin.

" aren't you sorry for what you guys did to me?" Napakalas si Dad sa pagkaka yakap sa akin at tiningnan ako ng nag tataka.

" gosh I know everything that happened sa inyo ni mom, dad. Margarette told me everything or was that a made-up story?" I raise my brow while looking at him.

" D-did she tell you? is she the reason behind this?" he said and touch my arm na nasugatan kagabi.

" hell no she was the one who helped me"

" did she tell you the whole story anak?" curious niyang sabi.

" well yeah I think so"

" A-are y-you okay with it? I know it took me years to say this but anak I swear you are not a mistake. Ikaw ang nag buo ng pagkatao ko. I helped your mom but the day you came out I promised my self to take care of you  and your mom. She's too precious that she make way to make Margarette find her love again for me"

" But I know your mom is Margarette's greatest love, and I can't blame her with that. Your mom is the kindest person I've ever known in my entire life"

" Sinigurado niya munang Margarette would love me back before she passed away. She made sure na kung may babae man akong ibang mamahalin si Margarette na lang....ang mahal niya. funny isn't it? "

Natawa ako habang umiiyak, grabe I'm so proud of my mom.

" We love you so much anak kami ng tita Margarette mo" He said and kiss me in forehead.

" I love you and I miss you Dad" I said at niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

" Why it took you guys so long to tell me this"

" It's so hard to open up this to you Gab, I was about to tell you this but your mom told me to tell you this in the right time ang mali ko lang ay pinaalam ko ang relasyon namin ni Margarette bago kita kausapin, I was so dumb that time. I'm so sorry anak"

I should've listen edi sana hindi na nangyari to.

Pagkatapos ng aming pag uusap ni dad dumiretso na ako ng kusina dahil gutom na gutom na talaga ako, he said susunod lang daw siya.

"There you are" It's Margarette, I'm still awkward to her hindi pa ako sanay.

" What did you cook?"

" I just cook tinola for my hangover" sabi niya habang nag sasandok ng tinola.

" wait how about me? I had a hangover too"

" you just told me na baka malason ka pag kumain ka sa niluluto ko" gosh I can't believe her.