chapter 1

I come home from my 12 hour shift at 7pm I'm fucking exhausted, I wander into my apartment and my heels hit the marble flooring the small two bedroom apartment. I set my bag on the counter with my keys.

" Hey Jarred, Are you home." I say loudly and take my shoes off.
I hear the his gaming chair creak as he gets up and come out of the spare room. With his messy brown hair and 5'11 self stepping into my view in grey sweats and t shirt and holding glass cup.

" Hey baby, how was work? I just got done my game with the guys." He says running his hand through his hair coming towards me to go to the fridge to get a glass of water then lend on the counter next to me look at me with a soft smile.

"It was okay would've been better if Marie didn't be such a bitch to me over misplacing a file I told her that was on my desk for 4pm." I smile weakly look at him eyeing me with pure love.

" fuck that bitch" he chuckles and chugs his water and then sits his glass on the counter.

"She's horrible, I hate how she treats me sometimes like I get it but good God why?" While I start taking my soft brown and blonde hair down from a high ponytail and turns into a wolf cut. I run my hands through it to get some knots out and smile gently to the man just dumb founded.

"Baby, she's just jealous"As he stops lending against the counter and walks over to me running he's big warm hands onto my cold stomach under my work shirt. I softly moan from the difference in temperature as my body adjusts to the feeling the warm of his hands.

"Who wouldn't be jealous of such beautiful emerald eyes, Silky smooth hair, soft freckled skin, The rocking body and on top of that the most important, richest women that stands her ground against anyone that's in her way of what she wants."

 He says seductively to me and I'm turning a soft red as he runs his hands to my hips gripping tightly but not enough to bruise, and pulls me closer to him in a swift motion as my chest pushed against his lower chest he kisses neck and says softly licking where he kissed

"Babygirl, you're a Goddess and don't let no bitch like Marie! make you feel smaller than her, you will be taking over that company in 2 weeks anyways then you can fire her" he says smirkly.

I relax under his touch and his words and he smiles knowing I'm not as tense I was was moments ago.

" thank you, That makes me so much better daddy." I say daddy seductively and smile shyly up at him.
" there's my beautiful bright eyed girl" Jarred says running his hands up my back feeling my skin get goosebumps from his touch. I feel him explore my body as he kisses me deeply and I kiss him back putting my hands on his chest and my back arches being so close.

We explore each other's bodies like it's the first time all over again as he spins me around to push me against the counter he takes my t shirt off and he takes his off so I can see his muscles flex while he works on my body. He picks me up while sliding his hand into my pants and panties to slide them off my butt, so he can place me onto the counter. We pull apart only for few seconds to caught our breath and continue to take clothes off and we both crave each other's touch. I run my hands on his chest as he spreads my legs like he's been needing me all day long I open my eyes for a minute as we our breathing gets heavier and see his face no longer looks tired and he looks at me hungerly.

" yes babygirl, do you need a minute to breathe?"

" yes please, God you're so hot" I blush and give him a needy smile

"Thank you baby" as he runs his hands down my legs and I shiver at how much his touch turns me on I watch him get on his knees infront of me and put his hands on my ankles to put them on his shoulders pulling me closer to him to lick up my legs and work his way up to my pussy and smiles up at me with a low growl coming from him eyeing my reactions, I moan softly as I relax more into his touch.
He hovers over my entrance with his hot breath making me want to squeeze my legs together but he feels me go to move my legs shut but grabs them to keep them open and I moan as I feel him grab me and he smiles
And opens his mouth to lick my slit and as he does I wiggle under his grip of my sensitively is so high from being so turned on to taste my wetness and licks his lips and opens me to see how wet I am for him and I get shy.
He slides his hand onto my slit and bites his lip as he pulls them apart to get a better taste of me.
He slides one finger into me as he licks my clit and I moan grabbing on to the small marble counter behind me he slowly pushed his finger in and out of me as I cover his finger in my juices. I let out soft moans as he gets more and more inpatient to hear me scream his name and slips another in.
" oh my God-dd" as I arch my back and let my head fall behind me.
" there's my girl " as he continues to slide both fingers in and out of me I wiggle my hips wanting him to give me more of him.
He slides his tongue all around my clit and above where his fingers are making sure I stay nice and wet.
He speeds up his pace to and curl his fingers a bit to hit my g spot and I moan loudly at the feeling.
He slips out of me and stands up picking me up while i wrap my hands and legs around him carrying me to the bedroom as he lays me on the bed and gets in-between my legs and hums in lust rubbing his cock hovering over me as the street lights shine through the window of the bedroom he spits down onto my pussy and rubs his cock over my entrance and clit.
I smile up at him as the light makes a soft gloss over his face as he slides in .