61-70

61

Zhu Wen was stunned, "Public voting? SMS voting, how to vote publicly?"

Ming Jue looked at Ning Yu, "You can vote publicly, as long as everyone has finished voting and shows the text message to everyone." "This way

everyone can vote. Even if you want to lie or hide, there is nothing you can do."

Ning Yu nodded, "Yes, this is the method. After this round of voting, everyone just sends the text messages to the program team and then shows them to everyone."

This method is quite good. Everyone's vote count is clear at a glance, and everyone is in unison. As long as the murderer is found, they can be voted out collectively.

But at this moment, Mu Qiuyan suddenly spoke, half of her pure face hidden under the brim of her hat, her thin lips pursed slightly. "But this is an opportunity for the murderer."

"He knows who voted for him, so he just needs to make the people who voted for him dispel their suspicions, such as finding someone with a high number of votes. People treat themselves as scapegoats."

"For example, in this round of voting, the person with the greatest suspicion is the Earl." Mu Qiuyan glanced at everyone and explained patiently, "Most of us chose to vote for Him, this will lead to his vote count being very high."

"Then the murderer will add fuel to the flames and lead everyone to regard the earl as the murderer." Mu Qiuyan turned her head and looked at Wen Mianmian sitting opposite, "If this vote is made public, it will be You and your tutor didn't vote for the count. If I were the murderer, I would definitely find a way to make you doubt the count and let you vote for him next time." "Each of us has 15 votes, and three rounds are 45 votes.

If If we cast more than half of the votes for the count, then the murderer will win directly." "

Even if it is not more than half, other people's votes will be diverted during the voting process, and the murderer will still be in the safe area, and the vote will be one of six. As long as he hides well enough and waits until the next two rounds of voting, it will be too late for us to find out."

Therefore, the first round of voting is also crucial, but due to insufficient evidence, it is impossible to judge who is the murderer. , equivalent to blind casting.

Ming Jue nodded, with the same thought flashing through his eyes, "If it's not made public, the murderer won't know the number of votes, and he can't do anything except disrupt the reasoning process." Wen Mianmian: "...but I still think openness and transparency are more important

. Feel more secure. I don't know the voting status. I may not know when I was voted out as a murderer, and I don't have time to explain." Everyone is a little undecided on whether to make it public or not, and there are advantages and disadvantages

.

At this time, a twenty-minute countdown appeared on the screen.

Moderator: "Please vote within the specified time."

[This is really troublesome, should it be made public or not? ]

[I feel like everything would be easier if it was made public. ]

[The tricky thing is that everyone is suspected. Who is the murderer? I originally wanted to exclude a few people, but after thinking about it, I feel that I can't. 】

【It's just a routine of the show crew. You can find the murderer so quickly. What else is there to do? The murderer will be found at least later. ]

[Yes, the murderer will definitely not be found too quickly, so I think the earl is not the murderer. ]

[There is too little evidence now, let's wait until later. The following is a centralized evidence collection session. Further reasoning will be conducted based on the clues found, and some people's suspicions can be eliminated. 】

Ning Yu suddenly put her hands together: "Let's do this. In the first round of voting, the two votes in our hands will be voted for ourselves."

She looked at the host in front of the screen, stretched out two fingers, "You can vote for both The same person."

Moderator: "In principle, yes."

What? Invest in yourself?

Zhu Wen didn't understand: "Why should you vote for yourself?"

Mu Qiuyan supported her chin with her hand and said, "If everyone voted for themselves, it would be equivalent to not voting. We can vote again in the last round to determine the murderer, and everyone's votes will be similar. , so there is no need to be afraid of an irreversible one-sided vote."

Li Yifan said, "Then why don't we just not vote in this round, and the next round... let's vote in the next round." He secretly thought in his heart He breathed a sigh of relief. After surviving this round, he would definitely be able to clear himself of suspicion in the next round.

At this time, the host repeated again, "Please vote within the specified time." Obviously, it is impossible not to vote, and there must be a voting link.

"It's not a waste of votes," Ning Yu automatically ignored Li Yifan's words, blinked and looked at Xu Yi, "Aren't there three extra votes?" Everyone followed her look and looked at Xu Yi

.

Zhu Wen: "Yes, Xu Yi is a detective. We have finished voting by ourselves. He still has three votes to cast."

Ning Yu: "These three votes can be cast separately for the three people who are most suspected now. As for who to vote for... ..."

She paused, "Well...it's up to the detective to make his own judgment."

[This method is good. This way, the difference in votes is only one or two votes. Even if you vote wrongly, you can get it back. ]

[Then it depends on Xu Yi's three votes. After being divided, he will choose three out of six. The probability of winning is quite high. 】

【This is the most rigorous method. ]

[But in this way, other people's votes are equivalent to being invalidated. Xu Yi's three votes came into play. In the end, he voted for the murderer, and the right to take the initiative should fall into his hands. 】

The voting ended and centralized reasoning officially began. Everyone sat up from their chairs and realized that their feet were numb.

Ning Yu stretched and turned his arms, "This speech has been discussed for a long time. Where should we go to collect evidence first?" Mu Qiuyan: "The room has been searched, and there are many public areas next

. There is no inspection. Let's go to the balcony first."

The Earl once said that after the Holy Spirit Meeting, he spent a lot of time on the balcony.

Li Yifan rolled his throat and tugged at the overlapping lace collar, which was a bit uncomfortable.

Zhu Wen walked next to Xu Yi in the back, her tone impatient, "Why did you surrender to me? I told you I'm not the murderer." Xu Yi scratched his head, "But your

motive for killing is very reasonable. Among the few of you? , I will rule out the princess and maid first, then the prince, and vote for the witch... I think those blood-stained gloves are still very suspicious." Zhu Wen: "...I think with your method of casting, we will definitely be finished.

"

The large terrace on the second floor is very spacious. The marble fence is entangled with countless vines and interspersed with blooming red and yellow flowers. It looks green from a distance.

Standing on the terrace and looking down, you can overlook the entire garden. The view is unparalleled.

On the tiles not far from the fence on the terrace, a red wine glass fell. The glass fragments were scattered on the floor. The unfinished red wine flowed on the floor and dried into a thin layer of red. It looked like it had flowed. Blood everywhere.

Before anyone could ask, Li Yifan explained, "I was here last night drinking red wine while admiring the scenery. As a character, I prefer drinking." Ning Yu squatted on the ground and looked at the glass fragments, and after a while he said

, "How did you break the cup?"

"Just... I drank too much and my hands shook."

"Hands shook?" Mu Qiuyan pointed to the place where the glass fragments extended. "The fragments were scattered everywhere, and there were also There are traces of stepping on it, and the scene looks a bit chaotic."

When an ordinary glass breaks, the shape of the fragments flying is more like radioactivity, but now the fragments on the tiles have been stepped on irregularly, and the edges of some fragments show mist-like fragmentation marks, which looks like Someone had pulled hard here.

Mu Qiuyan squatted down and slowly stretched out her hand to observe more carefully, but her fingers were unexpectedly held by another pair of hands. She tilted her head and bumped face to face with Ning Yu. The other person squatted next to her and held her His hand slowly pulled back.

"Cut your hand carefully. What do you want to ask? The person involved is right here."

The fingers were clenched tightly, and the slight rubbing sensation of the other party's fingertips remained on the finger pads. It was itchy, as if it was just the other party's inadvertent movement.

Mu Qiuyan's ears were slightly red, her eyes glanced around, and she always felt an inexplicable guilt in her heart. She slowly pulled her fingers back, stood up, and stayed away from Ning Yu, "You can ask whatever you want to ask."

Ning Yu clenched his hands slightly and looked at Li Yifan, "When you were enjoying the scenery last night, were you alone? No one else?" Li Yifan: "..." Ming Jue: "As far as the scene is concerned, there must be another person

.

, you also had a conflict with her..."

Li Yifan, who knew he couldn't hide it, could only say, "At nine-twenty last night, I... met the countess. She ran to the terrace at that time, maybe she also wanted to see the scenery. Well, just leave when you see me here."

Nine-twenty? Ning Yu raised his eyebrows. This was very close to the ten o'clock when the prince found the body in the room last night.

Ming Jue: "Not only have we met, but you also had an argument. You were drunk at the time. You must have wanted to hit her again." "I did want to hit her, but she ran out quickly

. Ning

Yu: "Where did she run? Didn't you catch up with her?"

Mingjue thought of the countess who appeared in his room. Did she escape to her room just because she was avoiding the count?

Li Yifan was vague: "I was drunk at the time, and my memory was a bit blurry. I can't remember clearly."

Xu Yi crossed his chest and patted him on the shoulder: "If you are really not the murderer, don't speak so hesitantly." Hesitantly, you look like a murderer. I may vote for you in the next round of voting."

Li Yifan: "I... was drunk, so my memory may be a bit confused. After she ran out, she ran towards the stairs, and I She was still drunk and staggered and chased after her."

"Then while going down the stairs, she accidentally stepped on the air... and fell down."

Huh? This is somewhat beyond everyone's expectations.

Li Yifan: "The first floor is covered with very soft carpets, and the height from which she fell is actually not very high. I think it should be...no big problem." "But she was lying on the ground motionless, as if she was dead

. ."

Mu Qiuyan frowned: "You mean the person fell to death?"

Li Yifan continued, "I was a little scared at the time, plus I was drunk and not clear-headed. I didn't go down to confirm, so I turned around and ran back to the room. , it was half past nine."

"When I returned to the room to calm down completely, and ran over to take a look... I found... that the person was missing." Ming Jue looked calm and said in a low tone, "

How much time has passed, How could the person suddenly disappear?"

Li Yifan: "About ten minutes, I don't know why the person disappeared. Maybe she went back to the room after waking up, or maybe this was all a hallucination caused by my drunkenness. ..."

"Anyway, I really didn't harm her."

This period of time is the most critical for Ming Jue, because she saw the body at ten o'clock, which means that there was someone between nine-thirty and ten o'clock. He moved the countess who fell down and her life or death was unknown to her room and killed her.

Ning Yu: "So you went to her room after twelve o'clock in the morning to confirm whether she was dead?"

Li Yifan nodded: "I feel very uneasy. I have been thinking about this and wanted to see if she was okay. , and then I saw..."

"But the cause of death was the stabbing in the abdomen. When she fell down the stairs, she was probably in a coma but not dead." This was the

fact that Li Yifan had been hiding. He was not sure of the cause of the countess' death. He has no idea whether he is the murderer or not.

Xu Yi: "But I see... the countess doesn't seem to have any special trauma, and there are no scars on her head. The possibility of falling to death is unlikely, and the height of the stairs is also high. I don't think you are the murderer." Everyone thought

. Qin Yu, who is now alive and kicking and has his soul resurrected, seems to have no traces of injury on his head or other parts. If he was really injured, it is impossible for the program team not to leave traces on the "corpse".

Li Yifan was a little touched. This was the first person who was willing to believe that he was not the murderer.

"Hey, I found something good!"

At this moment, Zhu Wen, who had been tinkering with something while squatting in front of the potted plant, suddenly stood up. In her right hand, she held a glass bottle covered with soil, with a label on it. .

"Seal your throat when you see blood."