Introduction

Except the iPhone

Except the iPhone. She wore this.

2017, we were having a good concert. Or moved were sharp as always. Even though my body was gaining more weight, my chest was obviously a bit heavier, but my legs moved a bit faster and my arms had more weight so it was easier to do some moves I want another to do for the past 4-5 years.

I was still being cautious today, my eyes looking left then right, at the crowd.

I glanced at Jimin, he was obviously on edge, but he seemed a bit more calm then he was backstage.

Finally the music stopped, sweat dripping down our faces. Our breathing heavy. I looked at the air, blowing on it.

It looked like mystical must from the olden days. 'Back when I was classified as a witch-' I thought, cutting my thoughts off.

I froze in place.

"I'm here~" I heard the voice echoed in my head. My eyes dotted through the crowd, looking left right up down.

'I thought you said you wouldn't come! That you wouldn't come here!! You said you'd stay away!' I shouted internally in my head, tears singing my eyes, my lips quivering, my heart beat rised, my chest tightening, my voice cracked as I whimpered quietly...

"Guess I broke my promise!~"the voice said, screeching in my head. It's laugh sickening. "Now... Time for your little friend to die!!!!" The laugh got louder, I looked at Jimin.

I wiped my tears and composed myself before looking at the crowd. Looking for something.

'A Jimin poster, another Yoongi marry me, A gun, a purp-'

'Wait a gun!?!' I looked at it. It's direction towards Jimin. Without thinking, I ran towards Jimin, putting my strong smile on.

"Jimin!!" I said jumping into his arms, he laughed at my acting. Turning around and spinning me. I chuckled, this might be the last time, we ever do this...

I chuckled in my head. 'My assholes of soulmates.'

I took quick glances at these pretty assholes. Namjoon was busy annoying Yoongi, as Yoongi teleported away from him each time.

Jungkook was chasing Jin. Using his super speed to chase him. 'Jungkook and  Jin, these two..'

Hoseok and Taehyung, sat down on the floor looking at me and Jimin.
Taehyung sat in between Hobi's legs his head on Hobi's chest.
Hoseok was smiling sadly his hands on Tae's shoulder, he knew...
And Taehyung looked at me. Trying not to cry, they both knew what was going to happen.

I knew..

I looked at Jimin. Smiling. A innocent smile that one nothing that was about to happen.

Then it happened..

*Bam!* The sound echoes, startling, the purple ocean, my bandmates-
Well Soulmates...

I felt the bullet peirce through into my skin, the hot burning feeling came soon after that...

'That bunny smile, that boxy grin, that crescent eye smile, that dimple smile, that smile that brings me hope, that cute gummy smile and that beautiful pouty smile. I might not ever see them again' I thought as it all hit me.

'What if I never see them! Those smiles! These pretty faces that broke my heart yet I still love them..
What if I die..' it all hit me like a rocket as tears feel it off my eyes.

I looked at him, with my smile and a teary face.

That face that had such a happy face, broke out into a horrified face. He felt the blood on my back dripping down my shorts.

He lay me down on the stage floor. Tears staining his eyes and his lips quivering.

"Oyama!" He shouted. He's voice cracking and body shaking as he looked into his bloody hands. The terrified look on his face broke me..

The members ran to us when they heard the gun shot. Looking at my body as it last in a bloody bath. I chuckled, feeling the burning feeling worsen..

Namjoon was trying to stay calm himself as he told Yoongi to teleport a Phones to him, quickly. Yoongi looked at me his face froze, his body froze and he looked at my body. 'Oh, Yoongi..' I thought as I looked at him.

Taehyung and Hoseok were trying to calm Jungkook and Jin. Jungkook was trying to go after the person.
Jin was crying as he held my body.
I could tell Tae and Hobi were doing their best not to break down our to do anything drastic..

I tried my best to stop the bleeding with some old breathing exercises I leaned.

"N-Namjoon.." I called for him knowing that I didn't have that much long before I was gone..

Well that's all and it's not where the story starts just a bit of a sneak peek for the future.

Thanks for reading, go drink some more water!!!