2.

It was 2014, July 14 a few days before my birthday. We were in the car, about to get dropped off at the airport.

It has been a year since we debuted. I think I remember the time when we were auditioning for so we could debut.

Surprisingly, we were able to debut, even though the judges were racist. They laughed at me, body shamed me, just because I had wide hips, a ass and tits. (No offence to any women who were there auditioning with me. They all looked pretty.)

But the judges were cruel, "you don't have pale skin, black/brown eyes, straight hair, a skinny body, you're not tall. But you have dark skin, blue eyes, curly hair, a different body.. compared to Jimin you're tall" I remember one of the judges saying..
"Why should we let you debut with your group? Wait- why do you even want to be a kpop idol. You could be a hip hop artist, rapper or American artist.. so why do you think you stand a chance at becoming a k-pop idol? Why do you want to be a kpop idol?" The judge said, starting down at me..

I remember seeing the crowd from the corner of my eyes, some snickering and others laughing.

"I love the culture of this beautiful place, I love the beautiful things that people never talk about. You guys have amazing culture, music, people, lifestyles and so much more." I chuckled and smiled a closed mouth smile.

"I want to show the world that there's more to Asia then just Chinese Mandarin movies, Jackie Chan, people with different eyes and faces."

"I know for a fact, that me and my group could make it big. So big that we'd be world wide famous" I said that confidently

"Oyama!" I heard Taehyung call my name pulling me back into reality, as I turned to look at him

"Yeah?" I looked at my group members.
We were all getting used to each other but we got along pretty well.

"Come on, let's go. We just got to the airport" Namjoon said going out of the van, and stretching a bit.

The ride was pretty long, since we had to go from Seoul, nonhyeon-dong ( our current dorm) to Incheon airport.
At least 63km so 43 long minutes.

I got out of the car stretching and yawning. The sun hitting my chocolate brown skin (or whatever skin colour you have, you are beautiful, I just wrote this oc like this).

I felt a hand push me to move out of the way.

English: bold
Korean: normal
Other language: italic

"Ya! Don't push me. You're gonna make me fall!" I said turning around putting my hands on my hips. Starting at Yoongi, in almost a glare.

"You know you shouldn't speak to your elders like that, BunBun." He said calmly as he stretched and walked to the trunk to get his bag.

"Well sorry than, gramps" I took my bag before looking at myself in the reflection of the car windows.

I looked cute!

I turned around looking at my ass 'great as always' I thought.

'I look so fine!' I said standing in different poses and looking around my body

My eyes land on my knee.

I had a big scar on it from when I was a child and got hurt while playing with my cousin back home..

Good memories..

"And if you need to pass you should've just teleported.." I said as I inbetween Jin and Yoongi 'Giants' I thought as I looked at the height difference between us three while the others walked infront of us..

"Yeah, Yoongi. You should've just teleported" Jin said agreeing with me.

I squatted putting my bag down and looking to make sure I got everything I needed.

(On each zip it had a animal plushy. The first zip had a Bunny, that's why they call her BunBun. The next a Fox. Another a cat, and etc)

'My 5 books, a charger and power bank, candies, bubble gum, water, lip gloss, Vaseline. Sketch book, pens and pencils. Etc. anything to keep me distracted' I thought to myself.

I stood up and looked at Yoongi.

"You see, even Jinnie agrees with me."
I said trying to piss him of on purpose.

"Whatever, let's just go before the flight leaves us.." he said trying to change the subject, he still had that cold look as the day I met him..

"Yeah, let's go.." I started walking as I talked to Jin and Yoongi about cooking recipes and sorts.

After some time:...

We were boarding the airplane, I sat inbetween Jungkook and Jimin. Tae was in the row and sit infront of me inbetween. Yoongi and Hoseok, while Namjoon and Jin sat behind us.

I could hear Namjoon's voice, and the others.
It sounded like they were making a travel blog,

'cute..'

Namjoon had spoken about where we're going and about how the flight is going so far.

I listened to him before starting to read one of my books. 'The witching Hour' is such a good book.

I started reading as I let the words consume me and let the rest of the world disappear. I couldn't hear anyone now or noticed anything.

I sneered at the part of the servant asking for forgiveness after the
Killing the protagonist's grandma, calling her a witch and turns out she slept with her master and he's married and now she is pregnant...
'Imagine being called a witch.' I thought to myself..

I heard laughter next to me and saw Jimin and Jungkook laughing at my reaction.

I looked at them confused for a second.
"Oh" I finally realised laughing at myself, as usual.

"Y'all are asses.." I mumbled finally laying back and catching my breath from laughing so hard..

They fake gasped acting like this is the first time I swore at them but they need it was just how I acted..

I'm sorry if the plot is bad message me if you would like to working a story with me or this story cause I am lacking some inspiration for the fill in chapters before the plots and twists but I know how to do the next plot...

And I'm just telling you this but it will be ...

AHL if you know you know

Thank you for reading please support and follow me, love you guys!!!!!