𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟗

(excuse mistakes)

(excuse mistakes)

"what you leaving for?" yari asked getting in landon face.

"bruh .. i'm trying not to fucking hit you, get the fuck out my face." landon yelled mushing her head.

yari laughed and cockeyed her fist back, she pop him in the mouth and grabbed him by his hair and dragged him on the floor.

"bitch .. bitch, you got me fucked up." she yelled as she kicked and hit him.

he yanked her by her head and punched her in the face, he grew anger as he tasted blood in his mouth.

"i was tryna be nice to yo dumb ass." he mugged her and pushed her into the class table.

she got up and ran towards him, she punched him in his throat and grabbed him by his hair again.

"why you playing with me landon, i'm done letting you play with me and put your hands on me bitch!" she said while out of breath.

"bitch let my fucking hair go." he yelled and punched her in her stomach.

he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the bedroom.

"let me go landon." she mumbled as she tried to stand up.

"fuck no, i'm tryna be nice to yo ass and not put my hands on you but you wanna sit here and hit me." he scrunched his face up and let her hair go.

"what about all the time you put your fucking hands on me! " she yelled walking up in his face.

he started at her and balled up his fist, he walked away from her but felt his hair getting pulled.

they started fighting, the neighbors downstairs heard all the commotion and called the cops.

once the cops came they were still fighting, yari was throwing plates and pans at him.

he grabbed her by her neck and choke slammed her making her scream and cry.

she grabbed him by his hair and got up, she started to uppercut him in his face.

the police grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. they put both landon and yari in handcuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you" the police said and walked yari to the ambulance.

they sat her down and started to clean up her bloody face, the lady felt around her head to see where the blood was coming from.

yari blood boiled as she thought about the whole situation, she was happy that she beat his ass good and busted his nose and mouth.

once yari was done getting cleaned up, they put her in the police car and drove her down to the station.

landon was left behind as they cleaned him up also, once they were done they put him in the car and drove him to the police station.

"do you know this guy ?" the police officer asked putting down a picture of enzo.

yari eyes widened as she looked at the picture of him, she looked at the police officer then back at the picture.

"i take it you do .. he was killed a few days ago." the officer said getting up and walking towards her.

yari mouth dropped as tears welled up in her eyes, she looked at the officer and shook her head.

"your lying." she mumbled.

"i figured you would say that." the officer mumbled and pulled out a picture of his deceased body.

A scream left yari mouth as she cried, she seen the round circle in the middle of his forehead meaning it was a head shot.

"the number one suspect is LANDON GREEN, i know that you know him because he's the father of your child." the officer said pulling out a folder.

"y'all met when y'all were the ages 15 and 16, y'all both went to LEGACY high school and you graduated at the top of your class and he dropped out."

"my question is how did you get your self involved with a man like him?" the officer asked closing the file and throwing it on the table.

yari looked at him with puffy eyes, she couldn't form any words. the only thing that was replaying in her mind was 'landon green is the number one suspect'.

enzo never messed with anyone, he was nice and kind. he was yari's best friend, her BROTHER.

well that's what yari thought..

the officer looked at her and signed, he opened up his computer and put the hardware in it.

"right here is the footage of enzo's death." he pressed play making yari look at it.

in the video you see enzo leaning against his car, it seemed like he was arguing with someone on his phone.

you see landon come up to him and enzo drop his phone. they said something to eachother and next thing you know enzo is throwing a punch towards him.

they fought for a little and when landon finally got him on the ground he took his gun out of his pocket and shot him in the head.

he bend down and snatched something, he looked around and ran off, leaving a LIFELESS enzo on the side of his car to bleed out.

the video cut off as yari cried some more, she thought about the first time they met.

enzo looked up and smiled at yari making her smile back.

"you pretty, you wanna be my friend?" he got up and walked over to her.

yari laughed "sureee"

she thought about the time that he took her and ki'ari to get ice cream.

they walked inside the place and yari speed walked to the ice creams with a smile on her face.

"just fat as fuck." enzo laughed making yari mugged him.

"leave me alone, fat head bitch." she said flipping him off.

she shook her head as she remembered the love that he gave her baby, she felt so sick to her stomach.

she just wanted her enzo, her CAMREN back.

what will yari do now ?

heyy my babiesssss💕

VOTE&COMMENT.