𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟕

(excuse mistakes)

(excuse mistakes)

yari walked into three house with a smile on her face, she was excited to tell him the good news she found out.

she walked down the hall hearing loud voices, she opened the door to see everybody sitting down.

she seen yo'lah sitting in the corner making her get confused, she didn't know that yo'lah knew them.

yo'lah made eye contact with yari and yari watched as her eyes got wide.

"why you didn't tell me you knew them ? " yari asked still confused.

"i thought i told you." yo'lah lied knowing that she never brought it up to her.

"i asked— " yari got cut off by three stepping in front of her and hugging her.

"hey pretty." he said while smiling but his smile dropped when he noticed yari wasn't even paying attention, she was still stuck on the fact that yo'lah knew them and lied to her about it.

yari moved three out the way and turned towards yo'lah again.

"i asked you if you knew them and you lied to me, why would you lie about something so simple?" yari scrunched her face up.

"i'm sorry." yo'lah mumbled making yari chuckle and shake her head.

she turned towards three and digged into her purse, she pushed the ultrasound to his chest.

"it's twins." she mumbled and walked out of the room.

she walked outside and got into her car, she cranked it up and pulled out of the driveway as she seen three running out of the house.

her mood was completely ruined, she hated being lied to. she thought her and yo'lah was close enough for her to not lie.

she decided that she wanted to go stay over three moms house, where ki'ari was.

she drove to the gas station because she was craving some hot fries. she parked next to a gas pump and turned her car off.

she mad sure she had everything before she walked into the store, she closed her door and started walking towards the store.

when she walked in she seen a group of people but didn't pay them no mind.

she walked towards the chip aile and grabbed two big bags of hot fries. she grabbed some fruit roll ups and went to the back.

she open the clear glass and grabbed two things of water bottles.

she stood behind a group of people as they were paying for their things.

"deon shut the fuck up! damn you never shut up, you always talking." a unknown girl yelled in the boy face.

"girl— bitch you not talking to me." deon said scrunching up his face.

yari watched as they started fighting infront of her, she felt somebody grab her and move her out the way.

"why you just standing right there, you pregnant." a raspy voice said, yari wasn't really into girls but she found her very attractive.

"oh, i'm sorry." yari mumbled.

"y'all always fucking fighting." another boy said as he pulled them apart from eachother.

"cause this bitch never shut up."the girl yelled mushing deon head, he punched her in her chest making her fall out.

"dauuuymmmmm" yari yelled as her mouth dropped, the girl got up as she held her chest.

yari felt bad as she seen tears coming down the girl face.

"now why you hit her like that?" yari asked turning towards the boy named deon.

"girl get cho big ass on." he mumbled making yari mouth drop.

"i'm not her, i will beat you the fuck up." yari said and rolled her eyes.

"come do it then." deon said pulling up his pants.

yari dropped her stuff and was finna run up on him but somebody grabbed her.

"did you forget that you was pregnant?" the girl asked her.

"oh." yari scratched her head and bent down to pick up her stuff.

"you lucky i got theses kids in me cause i would have drop kicked yo ass." yari walked up to him and mushed his head.

she put her stuff on the counter as mento rung them up.

"you pregnant again?" mento asked shaking his head.

"you making it seem like i'm always pregnant or sum. " yari said mugging him.

"this you second child." mento said holding up 2 fingers.

"right, so meaning i only had one child." yari said snatching the bag out of his hand.

"you no snatch from me." mento said pointing at her.

yari waved him off and went to the back to get some food. she always got free snacks and food from them.

"stop stealing my shit." mento cussed making yari laugh, she liked when he cussed because his accent always made it funny.

she walked from the back to see the group of people standing right there and mento yelling at them.

"you have no home? you always here, go home!" he said while throwing his hands up and walking away.

"mento you know you love us." deon said and laughed.

"aye let me get yo number." the girl said grabbing yari arm.

"me?" yari asked pointing towards herself.

"duh, you the only person infront of me." the girl said looking at her like she was slow.

yari rolled her eyes and grabbed the girl phone putting her number in it.

the girl turned to leave and yari grabbed her.

" i didn't get your name." yari said letting go of her.

" Karliyah"

                  __________

heyyy🤍