Chapter One

*Tobias Harris POV: Movie date with Boban Marjanovic*

Tobias Harris POV:

I am getting ready to go on a movie date with Boban Marjanovic and yes I am looking forward to it. Well it would be a bit nerve wracking because he is going to meet my family. I have been putting on my makeup, jeans, t shirt and jean jacket where I am going to meet him at the family room.

Philadelphia, PA
6:00pm,

The doorbell rings as Tobias opens the door and yet, he saw the person standing with a bouquet of flowers. "Boban! It's great to see you!" Tobias smiled seeing the man who came to pick him up from the house to go to the movie theater. "It's good to see you too Tobi!" Boban said entering the Harris house and gives him a bouquet of flowers as Tobias walks to the kitchen and puts the flowers on the vase.

Tobias Harris: Mom, Dad. There's someone who wants to meet you.

Tobias introduced Boban Marjanovic to his family.

Mrs. Harris: Oh! You must be Boban Marjanovic. My name is Lisa Harris.

Mr. Harris: I'm Torrel Harris, nice to meet you.

Even his siblings came to meet him.

Teisha: I'm Teisha

Terry: My name's Terry.

Tori: I'm Tori.

Torrel: I'm Torrel Jr.

Tyler: My name's Tyler.

"It's nice to meet you all!" Boban said. "So what are you up to?" Mr. Harris asked. "I'm taking Tobi with me to go on a movie date," His mother felt extremely excited knowing that Tobias is going out on a movie date with him. "That's great! Alright! You two run along!" "Thanks Mom we will," He said. They left the house to go to the movie.

~ Time Skip ~

Outback Steakhouse,
6:15pm,

Tobias and Boban were at the restaurant eating together. Somehow, he wanted to get to know him better as they were planning to talk about the future with their team and other stuff. In fact, they were having so much fun and enjoying each other's company. Tobias was ecstatic whenever he goes out with Boban.

Boban Marjanovic: you look amazing today.

Tobias Harris: Thanks Boban.

Boban Marjanovic: Anytime. In the meantime, I wanted to get to know more about you.

Tobias Harris: Okay.

Boban Marjanovic: well actually, I wanted to tell you something.

Tobias Harris: Okay, what's up?

Boban Marjanovic: we've been getting to know each other for quite some time now. I don't know what to say this, but I like you.

Tobias Harris: oh my! Really?

Boban Marjanovic: yeah, the thing is I like you more than a friend.

Tobias Harris: Okay.

Boban Marjanovic: You will be the first one to be my girlfriend.

Tobias Harris: what the? You want me to be your girlfriend now?

Boban Marjanovic: yes, that's why I want to be your boyfriend.

Tobias Harris 💭: Geez! He fell in love with me first 😳.

Boban Marjanovic: So what do you say? Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Tobias Harris: Yes!

Boban Marjanovic: Great!

After eating out at the restaurant, they went straight to the movie theaters to buy snacks for the movie. In fact, they were watching The Sun is also a star together. They were seated together as Boban placed his hand on Tobias' hand. He looks at Boban smiling as they watched the romantic scene together. Yet, it would be their perfect time for them to be together as a couple. He planted a kiss on Tobias' hand knowing that he is in love with him.

Tobias Harris POV:

Boban Marjanovic was the best person I've ever met and it was my first time going on a movie together with him. In fact, I never felt the same way before, so me and Boban may have plans to go out on our next itinerary before the NBA season starts.

Boban Marjanovic POV:

Tobias Harris is a remarkable person that I've ever got to know about. I know for a fact that we weren't allowed to date other NBA players from the different team, but I can date whatever the heck I want and who cares if an NBA player can date a player from the different team, we have the freedom to do whatever the heck we want. Anyways, we will enjoy the movie first before heading home.

{ 2 hours later }

They finished watching a movie together and decided to head home. "I had a great night with you Boban," Tobias smiled. "Same here and we don't want our night to end," Boban responded. "Neither do I," He said. "Well anyways, I'll see you tomorrow Tobi," Boban said planting a kiss on the 6'7" player's forehead. "See you tomorrow Boban," He replied before heading back to the house.

~ Tobias Harris' Bedroom ~
9:30pm,

Tobias Harris was in his room texting Boban Marjanovic and started texting Boban.

To: Boban Marjanovic

I had a great date with you ❤️

- Tobias Harris

To: Tobias Harris 😘

Me too! Oh and are you going to spend the night at my house?

- Boban Marjanovic.

To: Boban Marjanovic

Yes! I'm going to spend the night at your house.

- Tobias Harris

To: Tobias Harris

Great! Looking forward to do our activities together 🤩.

- Boban Marjanovic

To: Boban Marjanovic

Oh and also, don't forget to use the birth control patch since my dad doesn't want me to get pregnant early.

- Tobias Harris

To: Tobias Harris

Okay noted! We'll be careful.

- Boban Marjanovic

They texted some sweet messages together before going to bed. Tobias sent the message to Boban Marjanovic and said goodnight.

To: Boban Marjanovic

Goodnight Boban 😉😘

- Tobias Harris

To: Tobias Harris

Goodnight Tobi love 😘

- Boban Marjanovic.

Tobias went to sleep as they ended their night with a goodnight text messages.