Chapter Three

{ Regular Season romance }
Philadelphia, PA
3:00pm,

Tobias Harris sees Boban Marjanovic were on the same locker row where Ben and Joel noticed the two players were meeting each other from time to time. Although, they wanted to take the relationship to a whole new level and Boban would want Tobias to make himself feel welcome and comfortable. For most parts, they were interacting with each other 3 hours before the game starts. Somehow, Dario Saric and his boyfriend Alec Burks were there with them. Not only that, Alec Burks is dating a Croatian NBA player Dario Saric. Yet, The teammates were unaware that Dario has a big surprise for them.

Alec Burks: Oh hi I'm Alec and this is my girlfriend Dario.

Dario Saric: Hi I'm Dario.

Tobias Harris: Tobias.

Boban Marjanovic: I'm Boban, nice to meet you.

Dario Saric: I heard you guys are together.

Tobias Harris: yep.

Dario Saric: same here. Although, I have good news.

Tobias Harris: what is it?

Dario Saric: I know it's too early for me to say but I'm pregnant.

Tobias Harris: Oh my goodness! Really?

His teammate showed the pregnancy test to Tobias and Boban

Boban Marjanovic: wait a minute! You are?

Dario Saric: yes! Besides Alec and I will have the Saric-Burks baby coming soon.

Tobias Harris: dude! That's exciting.

The teammates were unaware that Dario Saric was expecting his first baby with Alec Burks. Somehow, Tobias would always dream about becoming a mother.

Dario Saric: It's alright Tobi, you'll become a mom someday.

Tobias Harris: I know, but aye! That's amazing.

After they were getting dressed up to go for the practice. They were hanging out on the bench. However, the Janitor was surprised that Dario Saric was pregnant. "Wait! Your teammate's going to be a mom?" "Yes," He said. Everyone in the court were cheering as the head coach comes in only to find out that Dario is 3 weeks pregnant.

"Wait! How come you didn't tell me?" Brett Brown asked. "Apparently, Alec told me not to tell you," "I see and that's excellent news," Not only did Tobias and Boban find out that Dario was pregnant, he was asked by him if he wanted to have a baby on his own. "Since our teammate is expecting a baby, do you want to have kids?" Boban followed. Tobias has never had thoughts of having kids before.

Tobias Harris: I never thought of that before, but I was worried that you wouldn't want to have a baby.

Boban Marjanovic: I know, but as of now we can take things slow if we want.

Tobias Harris: that will be great because I'm not ready to have a baby yet,

Boban Marjanovic: I understand.

Tobias Harris: But in the meantime, I'll let you know if I'm ready to have a baby with you.

Boban Marjanovic: Okay

Next, they were at the basketball court when they were spreading some exciting news about Dario Saric. Of course, they were planning to surprise a gender reveal for their teammate. In the meantime, Tobias and Boban were planning to make the most out of their time together before they start their journey to have a family on their own.

Tobias Harris: so do you have any ideas what your baby is going to look like?

Dario Saric: actually yeah, I'm thinking that my baby may look a lot like me.

Tobias Harris: Oh ok, I'm sure the baby would be like you.

Dario Saric: yep.

Boban Marjanovic: I can't believe our teammate is going to be a mom soon.

Dario Saric: Brata Boban, we're not there yet haha.

Boban Marjanovic: I know, I'm sorry.

Dario Saric: well the first thing I can think of is to keep my pregnancy a surprise, I can't tell my family yet haha.

Boban Marjanovic: ok

Tobias Harris POV:

Dude! My teammate is pregnant with his first child with Alec Burks and we can hardly wait for the baby shower haha. I bet Boban and I were thinking of the same thing, but I'm not ready for the baby yet. Anyways, I am going to be an aunt and an uncle to Dario and Alec Burks' baby. Perhaps, we were thinking if we could go to Sibenik Croatia for the surprise when Dario tells his family that he's pregnant.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! It's Jess. I am so sorry for going MIA. I have been busy with other stuff and projects to work on oh and don't forget that the Rui Hachimura & Thomas Bryant: The Notebook is coming up on December 2023. It's about Thomas Bryant who was in love with the Japanese NBA player and the Japanese NBA player happens to be his girlfriend. Well anyways, stay tuned for more updates- Jessica