3

get ya'll tissues ready na~
"fourth.. give be back my shirt before i kill you"gemini said giving fourth the death stares "how about you give me a kiss first?"fourth smile ignoring the death stares "oh a kiss huh?you want a kiss?i'll give you a kiss"gemini said before punching fourth on the stomach and take his shirt and give a cheek kiss on fourth before running away "ouch,god your strong!at least i got a cheek kiss-"fourth said and smiled painfully "that's what you get for teasing me!hahaha!" gemini laugh from the other room "cute.."fourth whispers to himself and chuckles "I HEARD THAT!I'M NOT CUTE STUPID"gemini yelled again the a ring on the phone was heard by fourth in gemini's phone,he picked up the phone and it was gemini's cousin,he called gemini to take the phone and said it was his cousin jam and gemini came running and picks up the call "hello?jam what is it?" gemini asked "GEM!IT'S YOUR MOM,S-SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL"jam yelled trough the phone "HAH!?H-HOW!?" "what is it?what happened"fourth asked not hearing the call because it was a voice call and gemini didn't turn on the speaker "I'LL SENT THE LOCATION NOW COME QUICKLY!" jam said and ended the call,gemini's eyes went glassy and he said "it's my mom.. she's in the hospital,w-we need to go.." "hah?!o-okay i'll drive"fourth grab gemini's hand and get to the car
AT THE HOSPITAL
"MA!ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENS?"gemini yelled barging in the room without even a knock "useless of a son,just get out"gemini's mom said with angry face then fourth walked in saying "wadee khap" and gemini's mom expression changes and she said "wadee fourth,how are you?" being all happy seeing fourth but fourth didn't looks at her a bit,he only looks at gemini who's eyes were tearing "gem let's go outside first" fourth goes and gemini followed "gem i cant stand you crying like this, it's okay"fourth said and hugs gemini who's crying his eyes out and then jam came out "is he okay?" jam whispers to fourth "as you can see his crying,you can go back inside i'll handle it from here"fourth whispers back and jam nodded and walk back inside "i don't know why she hate me so much"gemini said crying and sobbing uncontrollably "it's okay baby,just ignore her" "how could i ignore her?i tried so hard for her to love me,all this year i tried and tried but nothing works!all she cares about is you being perfect and all" gemini said and hugs fourth tighter not letting his go and fourth just caress his hair trying to calm him down"darling.. dont say that,i'm not that perfect you know all the thing i did behind all of them and you can tell that i'm not perfect.I dont care about her,all i care about is you now stop crying i cant stand you being sad like this baby" "why does she hate me so much?am i not good enough?am i just a disappointment in her eyes?i don't understand why she hate me and like yo-" "hey stop!dont say those things!your perfect, you just need to focus on yourself and forget about her!you dont have to be so hard on yourself just to get her to love you gem!"fourth yelled and after that jam came out again and said "uhh aunt what to speak with gemini alone.. i think she heard the yelling-" "uh.. i'll go hide in the bathroom so i could hear what their talking"fourth walked up to jam and whispered to him "can you guys stop whispering.."said gemini wiping his tears and walk pass the two and got inside the room,fourth secretly and silently got in the bathroom which is inside beside the door "what is it ma.."gemini ask looking down not wanting to show his face because of his swollen and teary eyes "i heard fourth called you baby and all those things,what's going on?what are you keeping from me norawit!"his mom yelled looking at him deadly in the eyes "look at me when i'l talking to you,does it look like i'm talking to the wall?the fan?the floor?I SAID LOOK AT ME NORAWIT!"his mom yelled once again and gemini slowly shows his teary swollen eyes "i.. i'm.. i.. uh.."gemini start to cry and stutter and the fourth came out of the bathrooms "we're together aunt.."fourth said and held gemini's hand "WHAT?!Y-YOU'RE GAY?!NORAWIT I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE GAY!"the mom yelled once more "aunt if you want to say those things at him,you have to say it to me to" fourth said and held gemini's hand tighter.Gemini looks at him and looks back at his so called mother "ma.. i tried everything for you to love me,WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH,YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU HATE ME!I DID ALL THOSE THING I TRIED JUST TO HEAR THE WORD I LOVE YOU OR I'M PROUD OF YOU FROM YOUR MOUTH!IS IT HARD TO BE LOVED?!AM I REALLY JUST A DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOU EYES?YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME A BIT AND NOW WHEN I FIND SOMEONE THAT FINALLY LOVE ME LIKE I WANTED ALL THOSE YEARS,YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE IT AWAY TOO?WHAT KIND OF A HOLY F4CKING MOTHER THAT HATED THEIR CHILDREN?HAH?!"gemini yelling made everyone outside tears out but his mom didn't even flinch a bit and said "you just need to try harder noraw-" "WHAT THE F4CK ARE YOU SAYING!AUNT HE TRIED SO HARD HE EVEN BEAT ME,JUST FOR YOU TO LOVE HIM!WHAT KIND OF MOTHER EVEN ARE YOU?"fourth yelled cutting gemini's mom and bring gemini outside the hospital "are you okay baby?"fourth asked "i want to leave.. i don't want to stay here another minute" "where do you want to go?"fourth ask and gently held gemini's hand "anywhere but here,i just wanted to get out of here.." reply gemini looking down with sadness "alright baby,i'll take you somewhere that will help to make you better,it always made me feel better and i think you'll like it "fourth looks at gemini with happy expression "huh?where?if it's the bar then i'll pass" "you'll see"fourth ended his words leaving gemini confused beside him and just drive to a very beautiful beach where there's only the two of them "fourth this is beautiful!how did you know about this place?tell me na~" "uh it's a long story- i dont think i could" "tell me!please!dont you love me?"gemini looks at fourth with puppy eyes and fourth sigh and finally tells the long story after sitting down on the sand with the beautiful sky...

TO BE CONTINUED
i'm already crying even though it's my own idea,i just cried at the part that gemini said those thing to his mom😭