Glimpse of becky past

Becky finally arrived home, her Friday night was a disaster sure her day was good but the night what a nightmare first she spilled her drink on a stranger, the same stranger that she was yelling on catch her when she almost fall for finally almost kissing her fainting her arms and stay at her house, the girl left a note explaining what happened the night and how come she was here and that she was drugged she has some flashback from the night before.
She remembered the way she begged to sleep next to the woman how she loved the warmth emanated by the woman, how her scent was intoxicated and remembered when the the morning come she feels her hardness on her ass, she concluded that the woman was packing, she didn't question much she was still groggy and sleepless.

When she finally emerged in the bathroom waiting for her a set of fresh clothes was waiting for her a breakfast was waiting for her, the woman left some cash for her take a cab and tell her to kept the clothes.

When she arrives to her apartment Irin was already here and tease her about her night, becky was not prude and back then in uni she was a little wild so she was extremely confident with her sexuality, she already sleep with men and woman the gender doesn't really matter for her, so naturally her best friend thought that she was having one night stand somewhere nonetheless. But Irin find extremely odd that the young woman didn't sleep at home for that it must means that the person that was with must be important for the younger girl for her to forget her phone and bag with them, at the beginning when she wake up she was slightly alarmed when she doesn't see her, it was out of her character but she tell to herself that becky was a grown woman and if she didn't show up in the morning she will search for her.

With a big hungover becky explained what really happen her friend was shook and fuss over. Irin feel really bad for assuming that she was having one night stand.

In afternoon becky can't help but think about the mysterious woman, she was definitely attracted to that woman she wasn't a fool the girl was gorgeous she feel in instant connexion with her but nothing would never happens between them because her wariness to the wealthy people, she despises that kind of people they're conceited arrogant smug and think that people who doesn't match their status are beneath them she knows that there are exception but she doesn't want risks it and she have her reason for that.
She know better she must stay away for that kind woman plus she doesn't really her and she definitely will never meet her again so she doesn't have really worry about that.

She decided to check her mail to see if she have a response to job she applied the day before she was to afraid to look, when she see a positive she can't help but squeal aloud, naturally Irin came to see what the fuss was about when her friend told about the news they jumped around like high school girl and her friend decided to treat her with a dinner along with Non. They go to a restaurent and decided to behave themselves and not to drink, they were having good time joking and goofing around.

When becky lay wide awake on her bed that night her mind was running wild, she doesn't understand how she was drugged. She always careful with her drink, she doesn't take it when people offer them to her she was extremely cautious in case, that sort of thing happen daily. She can't help but think about her family did they find her ? No it can't be she thinks she always careful they don't run in the same circle anymore now, she doesn't have social media account, and the account she have is private without her pics on it, with her skills in hacking she was sure to disappear, she like a ghost online.

The only person she keep in touch with it's her cousin Charlotte but char like her doesn't really have a tie with their family anymore she even help becky to disappear, she pretend to keep table on becky on their behalf the information due her line of work but they get just what becky want to them to know. She even gave her intel on her parents and what they're up to.