A hell of a first day

Monday came and becky was really excited finally she was going to work with the genius that was Freen Sarocha Chankimaha. She really admire freen, she was rich but doesn't make appearance on the headline for scandal but when she do make the headlines it's always for something good and her lifestyle wasn't the public knowledge and more importantly she doesn't have any ties with her family.
Her image was well protected we don't find any picture of her online and that tell you about her character fame doesn't motivated her she just a woman that become successful on doing the thing she love the most in becky opinion. After she learned about her in a seminar she was attending, the woman become a role model and inspiration for her so working next to her was great deal.
Becky decided to dresse like a classy PA a grey pencil skirt with a slit in the mid tight and white blouse without forgetting her glasses, she applies a light make up and finally she was ready. She take a light breakfast her stomach was in tight knots with the stress and the anticipation.

At the same on other side of the town freen was busy getting herself ready her weekend was refreshing the was ready for the hard week of work. Today she decided to dress herself with a grey pantsuit with suspenders a white blouse along with a grey blazer, her black sunglasses and put a light makeup. Today was the first day of her new PA she prepared a little test to see the level of her competence she was hoping that nam take the recruiting seriously this time.
At seven thirty she was already in her office she was waiting patiently the arrival of her new assistant drinking her coffee.

Finally a 8am she take her post, Nam was here to welcoming her, tell what was expected of her, after that nam goes to the office of their boss to talk to her, 10 minutes later she came back and tell her to wait for freen to call her.

A buzz come from the intercom it was freen she tell her to come to the office, taking a deep breathe she knock on the door, a soft coming was heard. When she open the door she was shocked, her boss was the same woman that she meet Friday. Her life was fucked up the woman she admire so much was the same she woman she yell at, the same woman she almost kiss and was definitely attracted to, the same woman that spend the night with and the same woman she was dreading to see again.
It surely doesn't help that freen was hot as fuck and her lips was inviting, she forced herself to not wonder how her lips would feel on her.

Freen was having similar thoughts just her luck to have that woman as her new assistant, during the weekend she come to terms that she was attracted to Rebecca but was glad to never see that her again because she doesn't want to drag a innocent in her mess, but life wasn't in her side, first thing she saw in the morning it's Rebecca herself. And damn what a sight the way she dressed up definitely doesn't go unnoticed by freen and the glasses on her face Becky look like a hot teacher. The pink lips of the younger parts freen can't help to stare she gulp and look away her lower region start to react and her mind start to wander to the unholy thing she want to do it was definitely not good, she cleared her throat and shake her head.

'' You again?!'' They said at the same time the surprise was clear on their face.

''Miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, please to meet you.'' She presented herself once again she decided to play it cool cause she really want the job. An maybe that she judge freen too harshly.

'' Freen Sarocha chamkimaha, please to meet you too i'm the CEO and owner of SCC . I know when we meet for the first time it wasn't in the best condition but I hope we can put that behind us'' Freen know that the girl tried to play it safe so she decided to do the same and put all the thing happened behind them.

''So do you know what your job entails?'' She asked because she know the most people think that the job consist to take the phone call, organize her appointment and take note, but it's a big no for her her assistant must review the reports her coworker done, give her ideas if she thinks something wrong and working closely with her basically she searched for her right hand.