3

The next day you and Yumi walk to school together. "How are you doing Y/n? I'm really sorry I left you alone that day."

"It's fine and I'm doing okay...well not really if I'm being honest I keep on crying when I see any guy with black hair." You two get to school and sit on a bench by the trees not entering the gates yet and she pats your back comforting you. "Oh Y/n I'm really sorry has he contacted you?" You shake your head saying no "No not at all it's like he disappeared." She let's her mind take over "If he comes back would you take him back?"

You sat there quietly and she couldn't believe it "Oh no Y/n come to me immediately if he ever texts you or anything. So about what you told me you don't like Yoongi?" You honestly didn't remember telling her that. You had bawled your eyes out and ranted to her. "He's mean." She tilts her head confused "But he looks nice." You nod agreeing "Exactly but he isn't I think he hates me but it's fine."

"Well at least he was nice enough to treat your wounds." She points to your elbows and you sigh "Yeah I'm probably overthinking it." She then gasps remembering what was on her mind "Wait by crying did you cry because Yoongi looks similar to Si-eun?"

"Woah that is so not true." Jimin comes from behind and you both jump and face him. "Omg I didn't mean to..." he sits beside Yumi too close that she started blushing. "Oh no it's fine they kind of look similar but not really it's just the long black hair they have. Don't let him hear you or else he'll get mad."

"Mad?" Yumi says making Jimin clear up his words "I swear he's not mean!" You scoff "Well the last time says otherwise." Jimin smiles and wondered what was taking Yoongi so long to arrive at school. "So ladies any plans for the winter break. Yumi answered and he directs his whole attention to her making you happy that they seem to be getting closer. She talks about how she's visiting her family at the country side.

You hear a motorcycle making you turn around to see someone on their bike parking it. He didn't have a helmet but you notice his colorful hair. It seemed blue to you but didn't really pay attention since you didn't know who it was. Jimin asks you what your plans are now that Yumi finished. "Oh I'm visiting my family in another country." He was glad you guys were doing something all he said he was doing was sleep while his parents worked and he would have to take care of his younger sibling the whole break.

You smell smoke behind you and Jimin smiles happily. His friend must be in a good mood that he's getting back to his old habits. He's just hoping he won't mess with someone out of boredom. "What took you so long? Put that out you'll get in trouble." Jimin says and you turn around to see Yoongi smoking a cigarette and his hair you were shocked. He was the colorful hair dude and you didn't know he smoked. You see him quickly listening to Jimin getting rid of his cigarette at least he properly disposed it.

"I like your new hair color and cut now we're the best duo here." Jimin says placing his arm around him and messing his hair up. "Stop that, you don't even let me touch yours but thank you." Yumi compliments him as well and he looks at you which he probably thought you'd do the same as well but you don't. They all talk while you sit beside Yumi while Yoongi and Jimin were standing up the whole time. You steal quite a few glances making Yoongi smirk "Do you have something to say you keep on staring at me?" Yoongi asks you making Yumi and Jimin stop talking.

"I do actually." He nods "Say it then." You clear your throat "I won't say it now." You look away while he chuckles and Yumi and Jimin were wondering what was happening it seemed all so dramatic but interesting to them. Yoongi nods and licks his bottom lip finding you amusing and starts talking to Yumi while ignoring you.

You get on your phone to cut them out but you couldn't help continue to stare at him and you felt weird for doing that. "Y/n I understand I'm good looking but staring is rude you know. What do you like my hair? I see you're done crying as well." Yumi's eyes widened not believing what came out of the nice looking boy she thought he was.

"No I actually don't it's ugly. I was just staring because your hair looks dead and am just wondering how you aren't bald yet. Also you're not even good looking don't think too highly of yourself." Jimin and Yumi's mouth hung open seeing you talk in such a way that has never happened either. Before he can say anything you stand up in front of him "Oh sorry for being so straightforward I'll leave now you guys continue talking." You leave not letting him say a word. He watches you leave and Yumi whispers in Jimin's ear. "What just happened?"

Jimin shruggs "I honestly don't know." He whispers back and looks at Yoongi who seemed to enjoy it. Just like that you two were at each other's throats when you'd see each other not knowing why but Yoongi always started it so you'd always end it and Yumi and Jimin wondered what caused all that. They felt guilty later on that it was probably because of them now that they were dating even if you didn't want to see him you'd have to because he's Jimin's friend.

Next thing you knew winter break was here at least you were thankful you didn't see Yoongi since he wasn't in your class and hoped it stayed like that for senior year. What you didn't know was that he changed his classes to ruin your whole senior year.