21

You were writing your notes as the teacher was going over the lesson. You take a glance at Yoongi and he quickly looks away to not get caught staring at you.

"Damn you caught me?" He says in a defeated tone making you smile. "Focus on the lesson okay!" He nods and starts taking notes. Your smile drops remembering your mom warning you to not get too close to him. She just doesn't want you to get distracted from getting into university. Your dream has always been to get into the most prestigious university and she doesn't want anyone getting in your way. If Yoongi gets in your way you would not be able to part ways and want to drop your goals.

During lunch you all were gathered together on the bleachers. Jimin and Yumi were talking while Yoongi laughs. He then looks at you who is zoned out. He places his hand on your thigh "You okay?" You nod "Yeah I am. After school can I come over to your house?" He holds your hand "Yeah of course."

"Y/n tell me the truth is Yoongi a baby when he's with you?" Jimin says and you laugh "To be honest he is. He's very clingy" Yoongi smiles "That's correct. How can I not my girlfriend is so pretty." Yoongi starts hugging you making Yumi squeal. "Ugh you two are so cute. Come on Jimin let's give them privacy." Yumi drags Jimin with her and once they leave. Yoongi leans in kissing you. "Mmh you really have no shame huh?" You say and he hums "No not really" you hug him and he lays on your lap as you play with his hair and you both watch your classmates practicing for the football season.

After school you two ride on his motorcycle and once getting to his place you go straight to his room. You were so exhausted and lay down in his bed. He walks in after you and sees you under the blankets covered up. "You're tired?" He asks and you nod as he laid down next you. "I am. I don't think I'm ready to be an adult." You hug him and he hugs you placing his head on your chest listening to your heart beat and listen to you talk.

"Don't worry too much you're already prepared. You're very smart and whatever goals you have you'll accomplish them. Okay don't overwork yourself just yet" You were so glad Yoongi is always there for you. "Have you started applying to universities?" You ask him and he sighs hoping you won't get mad at him "No not yet but I will soon okay." He looks up at you and you pinch his cheek. "Take your time there's still time."

He hums and you sit up all alarmed. "Is Minho not here he didn't greet me?" He laughs finding it funny how long it took you to remember about Minho. If Yoongi were to tell him that you forgot him he'd be so upset. "Don't worry he's at Jimin's place playing with his younger brother." Yoongi sits up and he hugs you bringing you back in bed so you two can cuddle. "Yoongi what are your goals?" He stays quiet he's never really thought it through.

"I don't know yet I just remember to stop smoking and drinking and thanks to you I've stopped so I'll think about what else later on. What about you?" He listens to you rambling on "Well I want to go to University and study law to become a lawyer." His smile drops "Oh so you're moving?" You look at him "If I get accepted I probably will but I don't want to leave you." You cup his face and he kisses your hand "Don't worry about me and you'll get accepted so don't say you won't alright."

"You know you can probably become a detective you're really smart too. You'd look so fine in a suit you know." He laughs finding it cute seeing your ears red. "So you think I'm good looking?" You look at him "Stop teasing you know the answer to that already." You sit up against the bed frame "I know but I want to hear you say it." He whispers getting close to you.

"Alright then Yoongi you're handsome. What about me?" He sits up straight and you were waiting for his answer "You're okay too." You scoff "Excuse me? Okay! That's it how dare you..." He kisses you to shut you up "You're pretty. My girl is beautiful okay." You smile and he continues to kiss you which you follow his lead melting under his touch. Both of you giggling in between the kiss. Is this love you finally ask yourself.

He leans against the bed frame while you get on top of him straddling him. You two were making out and moan when he starts getting aggressive and the kiss becomes sloppy while you grind on him. Your hands were going everywhere touching him while his hands were slowly going under your shirt. You both were needing each other so bad.

You gasp within the kiss when his cold rings come in contact with your hot skin. "Just tell me when to stop okay." Yoongi says breathless while you nod "Okay but don't stop." You wrap your arms around his neck kissing him once again. This time you started lifting his shirt. He immediately picks up your signal and removes it throwing it to the side. You look at him and never in your mind you thought you'd see him shirtless so soon.

You touch him making him hold his breath as your hands go down his abs which you didn't know he had well defined. "I'm pretty good looking don't you think." You chuckle but agree "Yes you are. Come here" you kiss him and start going to his neck leaving hickeys. You get off him making him gulp as you continue to go lower kissing every inch of him but stop reaching his v line.

He tugs on your shirt and you remove it making his mouth fall open. "Oh my you're so stunning Y/n" he lays you on the bed and gets on top of you giving you lots of kisses here and there making you laugh at how unserious he is. How can you not love him he's just perfect. He starts giving you open wet kisses on your neck and leaves a few hickeys on the way to your breast. You hold his hand and bring them up to your breast where he gives it a squeeze making you moan. He takes off your bra and starts sucking and biting on them making you tug on his hair.

"Oh fuck! Yoongi I need you!" You both remove each others clothes. He positions himself in between your legs his warm body pressed on yours making you panic a bit. It was finally happening. He kisses you making you hold onto him trying to calm you down. He softly smiled when you nod telling him you're ready. "If it hurts tell me and I'll stop." You kiss him and both of your lips move in sync until you break the kiss gasping as he entered you slowly. He was big never in your life you've felt this way and he kept on going. His chain dangling on your neck drove you to the edge. Him on top was the best view you could ever ask for.

"Are you okay?" He asks worried and you control your breathing "Yes I am!" He kisses you passionately once again to decrease the pain and once he feels you're adjusting to him. He moves in and out thrusting softly to not hurt you. After a few slow thrusts "Yoongi!" You moan his name and he smirks knowing he found your spot he talks you through it preparing you.

He picks up the pace constantly hitting your g spot making you close your eyes and scratch his back at the new overwhelming pleasure. Both of you started breathing heavily after a while he moaned as you tightened around him. All he wanted was to go harder but he couldn't yet.

He sees your pleasured face and that was enough for him to satisfy him. "Yoongi I think I'm going to cum" you wrap your legs around him "Fuck Y/n you can't do that" he goes to your neck giving you sloppy kisses allowing you to finally cum. His thrusts were becoming sloppier and you immediately unwrap your legs remembering you're both not wearing any protection. He pulls out cumming on your stomach. He was thankful you set him free if not he would've came in you. He rests his forehead on yours and you both laugh then share a kiss. "You did so well baby. Let me clean you up." He stands up and comes back cleaning you up. Once he's done he lays back down covering you both with the duvet.

"I love you Y/n." You hug him tightly "I love you Yoongi. Now you're mine." He moves the strands of your hair back "Of course I'm yours. I have always been." You close your eyes and drift to sleep making him admire you and hold you tightly in his arms massaging your body hoping you don't wake up sore.