6

You were in an alley lighting up your cigarette close to the school and start smoking. It relaxed you but you promised it would be your last time you smoke one. You didn't want Si-eun to be the cause of these new habits you're picking up.

You hadn't realized someone was watching you and he comes out "See I know your little secret you're a smoker too." Yoongi says out of nowhere making you jump. "What no I'm not. This is not mine it's his." You point to the left and he turns around "Who?" He was distracted so you run away but he quickly runs after you and catches you back hugging you. "Okay let me go I won't run."

He lets you go and you lean against the wall. "It's a lollipop." He crosses his hand "Lollipop my ass it's a cigarette." He takes it from you and puts it in his mouth. He smiles "Thank you now go home."

"Why should I stop when you don't stop?" He freezes "I don't know because um you picked it up after Si-eun came back. It's been a few weeks no wonder you quickly changed since you've been smoking but it's up to you then. I won't tell you anything. Just don't let him get to your head."

"I know this might sound dumb but if I stop will you stop?" He thinks about it and looks at you approaching you towering you. "No. I don't think so but only if you let me take you home."

"What in your motorcycle?" He nods pointing at it "Yeah" you look at it "But you don't have a helmet you usually don't wear one." He goes to it and you follow him "I do I just don't wear it so is that a yes?"

"Since you helped me with Si-eun's return I'll try to help you too." He nods agreeing if it meant for you two to be together he didn't mind it. "Alright here" he puts the helmet on you. He gets on and he looks at you wondering why you aren't getting on. "What's wrong?" You touch your skirt the uniform was a hassle "My skirt is short" he hums "You can wrap my hoodie around your waist or you can try sitting in the front.

"Let's try the sitting in the front" you say and he pats the front and you were still confused "Come on get on top here you'd have to face me though." You get on you were practically sitting on top of him. "Um Yoongi maybe not this way you won't be able to see and I don't want to die." He shakes his head "No I can see fine."

"No you can't, look." You scoot towards him wrapping your arms around his neck while he holds your waist pressing your body against him. "See you can't and I look like a koala holding onto it's mother."

"Yeah you're right just get on the back okay." He was very patient you thought he'd be screaming making fun of you for not knowing anything but on the contrary he's been nice the past few weeks. To you he probably felt bad for you that's why he was being nice and not mean like usually. You get on the back and hold his shirt from the back. "Y/n you'll fly away if you don't hold on" he grabs your hands and wraps them around his waist "You can touch me okay you can even squeeze me!"

"Okay" you say a bit scared. He starts it and you hold on tight but overall the ride was fun and refreshing. You get home and he helps you get down "Okay we're here" he removes your helmet and fixes your hair. Namjoon was walking past the living room when he said how cute seeing the couple outside his house until he sees it's you.

He immediately puts his shoes on and heads outside. "Who the hell are you to be touching her hair!" Yoongi sticks his tongue in his cheek "Who the hell are you and why do you care?" Yoongi thought Namjoon was a neighbor since he didn't see he had come out of your house. Namjoon scoffs "You rude jerk Y/n who is this?" You pull Namjoon away from Yoongi "He's just a classmate come on. Yoongi you should go."

"I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Yoongi says making you gulp you're dead extremely dead. "Oh so you're her boyfriend. The jerk that cheated. Y/n I thought you wouldn't get back with him! Also I'm her older brother."

"Brother? Older brother?" Yoongi looks at you and you nod "Yeah um Namjoon this is Yoongi a classmate not my boyfriend and Yoongi this is my older brother Namjoon." Yoongi looks away from embarrassment and you punch Namjoon making him smack your head. "Y/n inside now!" You quickly go in and look out the window. "Hey I'm really sorry I thought you were so random person I didn't know you were her brother."

"It's fine you have any plans?" Yoongi says no making him smile "Alright since you brought her home I'll invite you in to come eat with us. You like my sister don't you?"

"What no I don't she's annoying. It's just to prevent her ex from approaching her." Namjoon understands him and is thankful that he is looking out for you. They come in while you run straight to your room. When you come out your bathroom you scream seeing Yoongi on your bed. Namjoon runs in "Oh sorry about that I showed him your room I hope that is okay." You nod "Yeah it's fine."

"Well the food is ready come eat." You sat down with Yoongi beside you and surprisingly Yoongi wasn't talking at all. "So you two aren't really dating?" You laugh making them both look at you "What! No me and him? Are you kidding me? I don't like him he's not my type." Namjoon was shocked while Yoongi bit his bottom lip "Yeah no we aren't dating or anything she isn't my type either. She gets mad easily is always in a bitchy mood. No offense but she isn't pretty and is annoying."

Namjoon didn't mind the foul language since he agrees too. He observes you two who are glaring at each other and he could tell what was happening and he was about to mess you two up. "So what's your type Y/n?" Namjoon asks and you start talking and Yoongi realizes you're basically describing Jimin. Namjoon asks Yoongi and you realize he's describing the popular girl clearly you're nothing compared to her.

"Wow you two are complete opposites" Namjoon says being sarcastic but you both nod agreeing. "Okay now stop fighting I shouldn't have asked now let's continue eating."