7

Yoongi was on his bed while Jimin was sitting at his desk wondering why Yoongi looks like he's gone through it. Luckily it was the weekend. "Hey Yoongi what's wrong? Don't tell me you're hung up on your ex again. I told you to forget her." Yoongi sits up and glares at Jimin making Jimin stand up.

"Don't worry I forgot her already. Jimin hypothetically speaking do you think if I ask Y/n on a date, would she accept?" Jimin sits next to him "Well no because she likes me." Yoongi's smile faded he thought Jimin would say something that would basically compliment him. Yoongi was staring at him with a don't mess with me right now facial expression making Jimin chuckle finding it amazing to see Yoongi is down bad. "I'm sure she doesn't like you it's just your orange hair she likes. That's her favorite color and she wouldn't go for her friend's boyfriend."

Jimin of course was messing with him it's clear now that Yoongi likes you but his little broken self can't really talk to you without you two fighting. "I know. Yoongi I'm just playing I'm sure she'd say yes if you don't start a fight." He nods "Right she wouldn't say no I'm Yoongi. The Min Yoongi." Jimin sighs "Yeah the Yoongi that likes making her mad. You know that's not a way to get the girl you like."

"Who said I liked her? I was just asking a hypothetical question." Jimin throws the blanket on him "Well I answered I'll get going I need to see my pretty girl and you deal with whatever you have going on." After Jimin leaves Yoongi was smiling rolling around his bed.

You were with Yumi she had slept over at your house so you two were talking. "So Si-eun hasn't approached you right?" You were thankful that he hasn't but you're confident you'll be fine. "No but I don't care anymore." She smiles "So since Yoongi met your older brother and he accepted him would you?"

"No I don't like him like that." She starts tickling you "Are you sure cause your eyes tell a different story I just mentioned his name and your eyes got big and you're blushing. Omg you like him. I'm sure he likes you too."

"You think so?" She aggressively nods saying yes "Yes do you not see the way he looks at you." Namjoon comes in "Yeah Y/n everyone can tell." You stare at them both "No he doesn't did he pay you two to bother me or what." Yumi looks at Namjoon "She's a lost case." Namjoon agrees and leaves.

It was Monday you take a seat at your spot and Si-eun sits next to you. "Y/n can we talk?" You nod "Sure" he smiles and once he sees Yoongi come in he smirks and stands up leaving to his seat. Yoongi sat down and you look at him. "Oh crybaby look you're not crying" he cups your face "Good job!" He lastly says and lets you go. "Yoongi should I meet with him or no?"

"That's up to you I don't really have a say but it looks like you're ready." You really felt ready to end everything once and for all. "Thank you Highlighter." He smiles "Really highlighter?"

"What it matches you perfectly at least it's not a mean one like yours." He didn't want to argue so he just lets it be. "Okay do you want a different nickname? Crybaby matches you perfectly though." You sarcastically laugh and ignore him the rest of the class making him upset that he upset you again.

During lunch you met up with Si-eun under the bleachers while Yoongi was playing basketball with his team but kept looking out for you as well Yumi. It was hard for Yoongi to concentrate but Jimin managed to calm him down so they continued playing.

"Y/n I'm really sorry for how everything went down." You make a fist then smile "It's fine it's in the past." He starts getting closer but you don't move to stand your ground "If it's okay we can try again." He pleads making you make a disgusted face "No I don't think so. You said I was boring so just go back with Sara but I'm not taking you back okay. We should end it here to stay in good terms if not we won't be able to be friends either."

"Is it because you're with Yoongi? He purposely broke us up I wouldn't have gotten mad if he didn't started it first. Please Y/n I don't like Sara it was just a dumb mistake." Sara was listening and gets mad. "That wasn't the problem it was that you cheated." You know how Yoongi is probably he did start it but not the cheating. "Come on Y/n! I miss you. I'll dye my hair like him if you want but don't be with him."

"Si-eun I'll do whatever I want I don't care what you do. I'll be going" he holds your hand making you stop walking and look back at him. He thought he got to you and starts leaning in trying to kiss you but you quickly cover his mouth and push him away. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't ever talk to me!" You leave him there and walk to the basketball field Yumi hugs you but you were proud you didn't shed a tear at all.

You finally made it no more crying over him. Jimin shoots and makes it in so you cheer along with everyone else. Sara sees you smiling making her rage even more you had no idea she was the cause of everything. She goes to talk to Yoongi's ex now involving someone else. Time was running out and the teams were tied until Yoongi shoots the ball and it goes in.

Everyone claps and his team group hug. After they break it Jimin runs to Yumi hugging her. What caught you off guard was when Yoongi runs to you hugging you making everyone gasp as he picked you up. He realizes what he's done and lets you go and starts hugging everyone making Jimin laugh how smooth he was to not make it obvious.

"See that's her she took Yoongi from you. Don't let her do that to you." Sara says and Yoongi's ex glares at you determined to teach you a lesson.