9

You were walking out of your room making Namjoon stop eating his breakfast. "Why aren't you in uniform you're gonna get detention."

"No I'm not it's pajama day." You explain to him that this whole week each day there was a theme like today was pajama day. The rest of the week would be sports team jerseys, dress like your crush, twin day, and school colors. You wouldn't participate usually but since you're a senior about to graduate you have to.

"I'll see you later bye." You say and walk out heading to Yumi's house and she comes out excited. You two were kind of matching and you both head to school walking along the way you guys meet up with Jimin and she makes him take pictures of you two. Once entering the school gates you see everyone wearing pjs well who wouldn't mind wearing pjs. Your smile faded when you see Yoongi literally having the same pajamas as you. You both had a white short sleeve shirt and black and white plaid pants while Jimin and Yumi had black shirts and red with black plaid pants.

Yumi and Jimin were smiling seeing you two clearly upset and Yoongi glares at Jimin who told him to wear those clothes while you glare at Yumi. Clearly it was their plan to get you two to match. "Wow Y/n you're copying me now. You like me that much that you want us to look like a couple like those two looking like Santa's elfs."

Jimin and Yumi were flabbergasted that Yoongi had called them santa helpers. On the other hand you couldn't believe it. "What I'm not copying you and I don't like you get that through your head or is the dye getting into your brain." Yumi clings on to you "Okay you two why do you always fight? Anyways since you two are matching might as well join the school's activity. There's a competition..."

"What kind?" You ask and Jimin answers making Yoongi immediately say no. "It's a couple's competition." Yoongi shakes his head "No I'm not doing that that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard." You agree and walk away not wanting to see Yoongi. Until Yumi mentions the prize making you stop walking away "The prize is $500 for each person isn't that good."

"Well that doesn't sound bad." Yoongi says and Jimin pushes him to go after you. When it comes to money Yoongi would do it and you would too. You turn around to see Yoongi coming to you "Y/n let's put our differences aside and work together. It's easy money." You smile enjoying him being really nice now and not a jerk.

"Well..." his eyes light up and then what comes out of your mouth makes him curse. "It is easy money but I'm not doing it especially not with you." Yumi and Jimin were just watching you two argue. "Jimin do we tell them?" He says no making her nod. The truth was they both had already signed you two up together as a couple and lied that you guys have been dating for 4 months now.

"Y/n you're really..." you cross your arms "What? I'm what come on say it. Think it through before you say it if not be ready to say bye to those $500." He sighs and sees someone riding their bicycle in your direction if he doesn't tell you that person will crash with you. Once they are close he pulls you towards him and Jimin and Yumi were giggling.

"Come on Y/n look I saved your life just now." You get off his arms "No I'm not doing it with you okay." He couldn't believe it. If you were still going to say no he wouldn't have moved you. "I should've just let them run you over with their bicycle."

You glare at him and walk away heading to class. Yoongi sighs then runs after you calling your name while you try walking away fast. He continued to chase you making you smile. Jimin and Yumi were not expecting you two to walk so fast so they start sprinting. "Please Y/n let's do it. I didn't mean what I said. Also I was going to say you're pretty. Well since I look good and you're wearing the same thing of course you look good."

"Nice try." You say and he starts pleading you making you feel good. You never expected Yoongi to beg you. "Please Y/n I'll literally get on my knees in front of everyone." You raise an eyebrow "Really? You know you can just do it with her?" He turns around to see the girl you're pointing to but he doesn't want to do it with anyone else. "No Y/n. Yumi said it had to be us." You see him getting on his knees and somehow everyone was now looking at you two. You immediately tell him to get up while trying to pull him up. "Okay I get it now get up you're embarrassing me."

"Not until you say yes." You nod "Fine yes. Let's be a couple for the competition." He immediately stands up and you walk away as everyone was talking. You get to class and sit down when Si-eun sits beside you making you wonder why Yoongi didn't follow you.

"So you're dating Yoongi now?" You smile "Um I don't think that's any of your business." He laughs making you uncomfortable "Just wanted to let you know I'm dating someone so it's over." You were so confused "Right I never asked but okay." Yoongi comes in and sees you two talking and he looks at the orange juice in his hand and walks to you with a smile. "Here you go do you need anything else. I'm sorry I took so long, baby" you were surprised but didn't cringe at the new nickname. "No I'm good thank you, babe." Si-eun leaves and Yoongi takes a seat.

"Did he bother you?" He asks worried "No he didn't he just wanted to let me know that he's dating someone even though I didn't ask for an update but oh well. So I'm baby now." He smirks "You sure are. It's short for crybaby. And I'm your babe. I never thought I'd hear you call me that."

"Enjoy it while it lasts it's just for today." He nods "Alright well I think we'll just play games in the competition but in case they ask us questions tell me everything about you okay." You both spent the rest of the class learning about each other what you two like, family, things to do. As the day went by it was almost lunch and the competition was about to begin.