10

You were with Yoongi, Jimin and Yumi standing together while seeing everyone who was enjoying their lunch. You were there ready to compete putting your hunger aside and see a few couples coming. You were still upset with Yumi just like how Yoongi was upset with Jimin that they had already signed you two up without asking.

"I'm really sorry Y/n please forgive me." Yumi kept apologizing to you and you give in "Fine but you owe me." She hugs you and Jimin was still apologizing to Yoongi who was getting ignored by him. "Fine Jimin stop it you're annoying me." Jimin smiles and he walks to Yumi while you watch them being lovey dovey to see what you can do.

"Yoongi can we drop out of the competition?" You turn to face him tugging at his shirt. "You think I don't want to but we're doing it for the money okay. We got this alright." You nod and felt weird "You're being really friendly it's scaring me." You tell him making him laugh.

"What you don't want me to be fighting my girlfriend what would others think of me." He leans towards you making you lightly push him away. "These games better not be absurd." He lastly says and the competition begins. You were all at the field so a few students were on the bleachers excited about who would win and you were nervous the whole school was out there watching you all.

"Okay there'll be three games." The teacher says and you see most couples are holding hands and Yoongi as well notices that and hears people talking about how you two might not even be dating. He walks to you and back hugs you making people squeal while you just kept smiling. "What are you doing?" You say through your teeth.

"Hmmm...I'm making this believable and I'm tired." He rests his chin on your shoulder and you hold his hands. "Oh my god look Yoongi is being clingy. For sure they are winning." Hyeri's friend says and she got upset but understood that it was over between her and Yoongi. On the other hand Sara and Si-eun made it official and they were competing as well. They were beside you and Yoongi which probably was the reason that Yoongi was showing off to piss off Si-eun and it was working.

"Alright the first game will be how well you know each other we are going to ask questions and each couple will have their own small white board, and write the answers okay." You all say yes and you thought it wasn't bad at all. "The second game will be finding your partner you'll be blind folded and have to go down the line to see if you can find them." You smile and are confident you can identity Yoongi by just his hands and height so you had that covered. "The last game will be the pepero game I'm sure you all know how that goes are you ready."

"Yoongi I'm not ready" you whisper and he laughs "You'll do well okay" he whispered in your ear and covers it with a kiss making people squeal and you freeze. How can you not freeze when the Yoongi kissed your ear. What would determine the winner will not only be by points but as well the audience cheers count. The students who organized the game took each couple to a separate area all at the same time. You and Yoongi were sitting together with each your own whiteboard.

"Okay you two my name is Dami I'll be keeping track of your points are you two ready?" You both smile and say yes "Okay do you two have a couple name before we start?" Yoongi answers "We are the unexpected couple."

"Alright we'll get started there's 5 questions okay." They hand you each a paper and you both answer and hand it back to her. "Okay we'll start with a practice question. What number from one to ten are you thinking about?" You both immediately write a number and show it to Dami. She was shook and you and Yoongi look at each other's board and surprise each other as well. "May I ask why the number six?" Yoongi let's you answer first "It's Yoongi's basketball jersey number and my favorite number."

Yoongi felt special and clears his throat "Yeah it's my favorite number as well and my jersey number." You honestly weren't lying it was your favorite number and you recall seeing his jersey number all the time he was six while Jimin was 7 it just stuck to you since then. "Oh wow you two are really something. Okay first question we'll start with Yoongi. What is Y/n's way of showing love?" You look at Yoongi writing hoping he writes the same thing you wrote on the paper.