12

A few weeks pass it's been weird how you and Yoongi have been getting along recently but you enjoyed it better than fighting all the time. You got ready for school and step outside to see Yoongi there with his motorcycle. Namjoon came out right after you "Hey Yoongi" they do their handshake making you roll your eyes.

"I have to go, see you after school" Yoongi says and Namjoon nods "Yes of course go before my parents see you." Namjoon laughs seeing him go after you as you had already walked away. "Oh sweet young love." Your mom screams "Namjoon why didn't you take Y/n to school?" He goes back in to distract them "She went walking with Yumi don't worry."

"Come on Y/n I'll give you a ride." You give in and he hands you his extra helmet which you put on. "You ready?" You wrap your arms around his waist "Yeah" you still weren't used to it and held onto him for dear life. Once you got to school Yumi and Jimin were shocked to see you two coming together they at first thought he had a new girlfriend but you remove the helmet making them flabbergasted. Everyone was staring at you both while he fixed your hair and helped you get down fixing your skirt. "There you go!" He says and you didn't even see everyone's stares because you were focused on him.

"You know what I realized?" He froze did you probably already know. "What?" His voice cracked making you burst out laughing "You like my brother don't you?" You fix his hair and he gulps "What no I don't?" You smile "Yes you do he's older but if you want I'll set you two up since you're an adult too. You know if you have an older brother or sister you can set me up too."

"I don't and even if I did I wouldn't" You nod right "How does it feel to be 18?" He gets his helmet you wore "Not bad and you're 18 too why are you making it seem like you're 17. And I don't like your brother." You smile "Sure if you say so." You run to Yumi while he was smiling with his gummy smile staring at you. It was driving Jimin insane why Yoongi hasn't made a move since you two are friends now it would be easy so what was he waiting for.

"You like Y/n don't you?" Hyeri says and he looks at her "I don't know?" She crossed her arms and stares at you who is smiling talking to Yumi. "You do and if you don't confess I will." He had no idea what she meant until it clicked "Not only you like her okay." She lastly says and walks away making him gulp. "Ugh why does everyone want her?" He whispers to himself not only Hyeri and him liked you Si-eun is still trying and a few other students have confessed to you but you've rejected all of them so far.

After school you were packing your things and walk out to see that Yoongi was waiting for you. "I'll take you home!" You hand him your bag "You know if my parents catch you I'll get in trouble." He puts the helmet on you "They won't I'll interfere."

"Then they'll kill us both." He gulps "Then hopefully they don't catch us." You giggle when he starts driving feeling the air hit you. He quickly drops you off and you say bye to him heading in. "Oh Y/n where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asks making you lift an eyebrow. "He just left why?"

"Call him to eat over?" Your mom and dad come out "Yeah we want to meet your friend?" You froze you didn't know they were home you thought they were at work. "Yeah sweetie we want to meet the person who takes you home and to school." You nervously chuckled "Mom it's just been today you don't have to meet him."

"Him? I think I do." You smile and call him he wasn't picking up. You try again and he picks up. "What's up?" You smile and turn around "Hey Yoongi can you come over?" He was at the convenience store buying some chips. "Crybaby what are you trying to do? Don't tell me you miss me?"

"Yoongi stop thinking wrong Namjoon is inviting you to come eat with us." He says an oh "Us as in you and him sure!" You sigh "No as in eat with my family. My mom and dad want to meet you." He drops his bag of chips "What no I can't."