13

The next day you woke and Yoongi was gone you sit up and get ready for school. "Ugh that was a weird dream." You head to eat breakfast and see him sitting there. "It was real!" Your mom tells you to sit. Your father had already went to work and he checked you two at night and you both slept in your spots all night.

So you had passed the test. You head to school with Yoongi "What happened last night don't mention it to anyone okay and forget what I said about liking you okay." He agrees with you scaring you because he should've been using that to threaten you but he isn't. You walk inside the classroom and the teacher speaks with you. "Y/n are you okay with competing on the debate team?"

"Sure when is it?" You found out it was after school so you quickly take a seat and start focusing on that. "What was that?" Yoongi asks you seeing the teacher looking relieved "I'm competing on the debate team."

"Oh really that's cool. When?" When you say today he freezes "What the fuck Y/n why would you do that to yourself." You ignore him making him upset because you're not your cheerful self. He understands you're busy now but still "You know you're really pretty!" You smile "I know now let me focus." He lets you be and during lunch you stay inside with the debate team practicing. Yoongi was with Jimin while Yumi was at the library working on a group project for her class.

"You're hiding something from me what happened?" Jimin asks but Yoongi doesn't say anything. Jimin pouts making Yoongi do a disgusted face "Oh okay I'm planning to ask Y/n out." Jimin stops and gets serious "Really? Are you for real?" Yoongi nods "Yes I'll do it today after school after Y/n wins the competition. Also Hyeri likes her she said if I don't confess she will."

"See I told you that you should hurry up. She'll say yes I mean you are closer now y'all don't fight as much like before so I'll be rooting for you two." Yoongi was glad to get that feeling of reassurance from his best friend. "Wait Yoongi we have a basketball game today at the same time."

"Oh I'll have to skip I guess." Jimin pats his shoulder "I'll cover for you and let the coach know you had something important to do okay." Yoongi hugs him and soon the competition began. He takes a seat with the audience waiting for the teams to come out. "Are you ready Y/n?" The team captain asks since you joined last minute he was giving you time to drop out if you didn't want to do it anymore. "I'm ready I can handle this. We all can because we'll win today."

"That's the spirit let's go." You all head on stage and everyone was clapping you look through the crowd and see Yoongi and smile when he gives you thumbs up. You all started despite Yoongi finding it boring he got excited when you spoke each time. As the debate was over you were all waiting for the results once you hear your school's name everyone cheers and you hug your teammates.

The teacher hugs you and you see Yoongi coming to you. He hugs you "Congratulations!" You say thank you while he then excuses himself to get something which you wait patiently. When he was coming the team leader calls you making you turn "Can I talk to you for a bit?" You nod and go with him. Yoongi wondered where you went so he asks someone and goes to where you guys are but freezes. "Y/n I've always wanted to say this..." you smile "Say what? You can say it!"

"I like you Y/n! Do you want to go out with me?" He holds your hands and you awkwardly smile "Oh thank you for liking me but no I don't want to go out with you. I'm sorry." You move your hands away "No it's okay don't be sorry anyways thank you for joining last minute without you we wouldn't have won."

"You're welcome" you head back out where the crowd is at and Yoongi hands you chocolates. "Oh my god thank you!" He grabs your hand "Can you come with me?" You were a bit nervous "Sure you won't kill me or anything right?"

"No why would I do that." You go with him and he takes you backstage making you look around. "Hey Yoongi what are we doing...here?" He had a bouquet of flowers and he approached you. "Y/n I like you not just as a friend so I wanted to ask...do you want to date?" There was a long pause but you nod "Yes Yoongi!" He gives you the flowers and you hug him. "I thought you were going to say no." You glare at him "Why would I say no I literally confessed to you last night."

"Right and look you won a gold medal look at you." He holds it while you smile "It is very pretty" you both make eye contact and you look down to avoid it but he wasn't. His gaze was something you've never seen like before he was getting closer to you. His nose was touching yours and you look at him "Can I?" He asks and you say a faint yes. He kisses you feeling his lips on yours you immediately let go of the flowers and wrap your arms around his neck bringing him closer then he already is.

You both start making out not realizing you forgot you had lipstick on so when you break the kiss you gasp seeing him and you with your lipstick all smeared on his lips. "Oh shit I forgot about my lipstick and my dumbass is wearing red. Let me find some tissues." He smiles "It's fine just come here." He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you again.