16

His mother gets home late at night and checks up on Minho and sees him sleeping. She smiles and then heads to Yoongi's room. Her eyes widened seeing you two sleeping together. Yoongi has never brought anyone home or so she thought this is her first time seeing a girl with him. She sees you two are fully clothed so she didn't scream but found her son cute how he was hugging you tightly. "This kid."

The next morning Yoongi woke up first and after showering he heads to the living room and sees his mother with her arms crossed. "You're back mother." She smiles "Well yes I live here. Who's that? Don't you dare say it's a friend." He sits down "She's my girlfriend..." Minho comes out running from his room interrupting "Yeah her name is Y/n and she's super nice she played video games with me."

"Don't tell me you..." he shakes his head "Nothing happened if that's what you're worried about." His mom sighs "I'm not worried I just don't want you hurting anyone again." The only girl he's ever introduced was his first girlfriend in middle school but he out of nowhere broke up with her. She came to his mother and his mother hoped she was the one but let it be knowing she can't force her son to stay with someone he doesn't want to.

"No wonder you changed." She says and he nods "Yeah I'm trying my best to be a better son I'm sorry for giving you a headache and making you worried." He hugs her "It's okay just don't go back to those bad habits. I see Minho likes her so I will too okay." He was happy and runs off to his room making her laugh. If you were a good influence on him she was thankful.

You woke up to the bed empty so you quickly sit up and Yoongi comes in. "Oh you're awake are you ready for breakfast my mom made something delicious for you." He told you last night about his mother and to be honest you're scared because she's a very serious person. Apparently more then your mother but then again your mom is all sweet to Yoongi so what if she's nice and he's lying. He helps you get ready and you go with him. Minho hugs you. "Good morning Y/n" you say good morning to him too.

"Mom this is Y/n my girlfriend. Y/n this is my mom." Hi you say and she didn't smile at all and you look at Yoongi when she hugs you catching you off guard. "Hi dear nice to meet you. Come eat" she took you with her. After talking a bit during breakfast you realize she is nice and Yoongi was glad you were accepted by her. As time went on Namjoon arrived and you leave with him.

Eventually it was Monday again back to school. You meet up with Yumi and you were buying things at the vending machine trying to hurry up. Jimin and Yoongi were playing basketball the team was playing against the best school in the school district. "I got it let's go Yumi!" You both run together and get to the basketball court. You see that it's still a tie. The whistle blows it was break time.

Yoongi runs to you and you hand him his drink. "You're doing good. Don't be too hard on yourself okay." He gives you a quick kiss making you blush "I won't as long as you keep cheering." You nod and he runs back to the court and your eyes widened seeing Namjoon. He just saw you and Yoongi kiss you know it's a game where anyone can come but now you were afraid wondering if your parents were there.

Namjoon eventually gets to you "Hey little sis don't worry mom and dad stayed home." You felt relieved "Oh okay what brings you here?" He looks at Yoongi "Well of course to see my brother in law play." You never thought you'd hear Namjoon say that. At least you were glad that Namjoon and Yoongi got along.

Si-eun approached you standing beside you. You didn't see him since you were busy cheering. "Did you and Yoongi break up?" You turn to look at him confused "What?" Si-eun didn't notice he got Namjoon's attention too. "Well it's cause you're here with another guy while Yoongi is out there playing." To Si-eun he thought you were an only child despite you telling him various stories of your family which he clearly never listened to.

"I don't need to explain anything to you go focus on your girlfriend instead." Namjoon was side eyeing you two shocked to hear you talking like that but then again proud of you. Yoongi takes a glance and sees you aren't smiling and he gets serious seeing Si-eun trying to touch you. He tried grabbing your arm which you move away.

"Y/n..." you roll your eyes "You need to fucking stop I don't like you and never will again. It was a mistake I ever said yes to you. So let me tell you something remember all the times you said you hated your father for leaving you well guess what you're just like him whether you like it or not. I was always nice to you and you never listened to me because if not you'd know that this guy is my older brother. Me and Yoongi are still together and we'll never break up he's better than you."

You didn't see when Yoongi moved to your section and he heard you. Clearly you had enough and he was so proud of you. While Si-eun was flabbergasted and his eyes were watery. You ignore him and he leaves making Namjoon give you a high five. After the game was almost over Yumi comes back from the restroom and cheers. "Omg they are winning!"

"You missed out on so much Yumi" Namjoon says and she was upset "Oh no what did I miss?" She looked at you pleading you with her eyes "Y/n told her ex off to the point he literally cried." She was amazed "Really! Good job Y/n someone needed to teach him a lesson."