Agreement

So things start to get heated. the chapter has Smut ahead, it's my first time writting it so sorry if it's badly wrtten it was more harder than i think, but thank god i finally finish it lol and if you feel unconfortable with that part feel free to skip the end. And sorry for the grammar mistakes.

The following day, becky has made her decision but she need to talk to her boss first.

''Boss we need to talk.'' She said firmly, freen looked at her anxiously.

''What you want to talk about?'' She has a vague idea about what becky want to talk about but she acts liked she was clueless.

''About us.'' Freen look at her clueless like she didn't know what becky was talking about.

''What about us we have a lot things going between us, like the pictures, the proposition I made you, the hacker or the kisses.'' At the mention of they shared kisses during the passing months becky eyes widen.

''No!'' She exclaimed quickly just focusing on the kissing part, she collected herself quickly. ''I mean yes about the whole pretending thing and about the whole rumors going around about us. So what would you propose to solve this matter.'' Freen gulped slightly she know becky wasn't going to like what she was going to propose.

'' So my suggestion it's we get married.'' There, she finally said it, becky looked at her indignantly mouth drop open.

''What are you saying are you crazy?'' Freen knows that it was coming and the way becky yelled confirmed her fears.

''Don't freak out please. Calm down please let me explain, ok so we fake a marriage for 2 years the rumors would calm down and mother wouldn't question it. We can say that our future plan didn't match or that I brake your heart whatever you want, I would agree to.'' She explain her crazy plan she know that becky would need more to convince her, but it's all that she have for the moment.

''What 2 years? I would have give up 2 years of my life? You must lose your mind no? What do I gain with your plan ? The only thing is my freedom would be take away from me.'' Becky felt the headache coming what this crazy woman propose to her sure, her initial plan was to agree so her dad wouldn't come after her but 2 years marriage was too much. She was thinking pretending to be engaged would suffice but apparently no.

'' You gain whatever you want , I would agree anything you want. I swear I would respect your boundaries. You will be free to do whatever you want.'' Freen was desperate she would agree to anything if it means becky would agree.

''Ok i would think about it but I would need everything in a contract before I agree to anything.'' She conceited for now she saw the relief on freen face is didn't know if she make the right thing but only the future would tell.

''Thank you I promise you, you will not regret your decision.'' Freen exclaimed joyful with a wide smile on her face. It's the first time becky saw a real genuine smile on her face.

''I didn't agree yet, I just tell you I would think about it so stop grinning like that.'' Becky narrowed her eyes at freen.

''Oh please let me have it, you didn't tell me no so I take it like a win. And starting today call me freen not boss.'' She added.

''Aye aye boss'' becky joke lightly and saluted her. ''If it's all you have to say I'm going to work.'' Freen let out a small smile, is she serious right now, she knows damn well she was coming to work in her office.

''Bring your laptop here we have to work on the hacker thing. Don't play with me.'' Becky laughed and exited the office. Freen can't help but to laugh to herself this girl was something else.