17

After waking up early you went with your father to take your drivers license test. Thankfully you passed on the first try so you had your license now and were able to drive. So you'd go to school in the car your father and mother gifted you.

It was the weekend so you were heading to the mall when you hear a scream at the red light you had stopped on. You thought you were hearing things since the scream sounded like Yoongi so you look around and it wasn't crowded but see someone with a beenie and bright blue windbreaker. You look away but you hear a knock on your window and slowly turn a bit upset the light wasn't turning green and now you have a stranger knocking on your passenger window.

You then smile realizing that the beenie guy is Yoongi so you roll the window down. "What are you doing out here? Do you need a partner?" He says and you unlock the door. He immediately recognized your car and ran to where you were. "Sure get on before the light changes." His gummy smile was making you shy and he quickly gets in. "So where are we going baby?" The light turned green so you drive off "I don't know..." he pinches your cheek "I think we're going somewhere you're dressed up real nice. Don't tell me you're kidnapping me."

You start laughing making him chuckle "I'm going to the mall." He hums "Alright then let's go." You then remember your question "I know it's cold but why are you wearing a beenie?" He nods "Oh um it's a surprise I'll show you when we get there okay!" He seemed excited so now you were too. Dating him has been good and pretty fun you loved every bit of it and he was always respectful. He also was winning your mom over that she invites him to eat frequently. You park the car finally finding a parking space the whole place was full. He quickly gets off then opens your car door making you smile.

"Come on my lady!" You get off the car holding his hand and he closes the door after you. While you lean on the car he lets your hand go and starts removing his beenie. Your eyes widened as he was running his fingers through his hair. "I dyed my hair again." You immediately touch it "Omg it's orange. I like it so much." He smiles "I knew you'd like it I had to change it since the mint was fading away."

"It looks so good." You cup his face and kiss him. "Well now let's go shopping!" You say and hold his hand dragging him with you. You went from store to store until you find a good place and start picking out some clothes with his help too. He looks at you then picks one out "This one suits you Y/n!" You look at it and approve it making him glad he's helping out. He carries all the clothes until you're ready to try them out.

You hadn't realized how he was looking at you with so much admiration that a group of girls walk past you two. "Did you see the way he looks at her? I want that." You then look at him to see him looking for more clothes he had quickly looked away so you wouldn't catch him staring at you. You finally head to the dressing room to try the clothes and he complimented you with every outfit making you flustered.

"Yoongi which ones should I keep if I get everything my budget will be gone and I won't have enough to go to other stores?" He shakes his head and stands up "Just choose whichever one you like the most...wait you know what let's take everything I'll pay for it."

"No Yoongi you don't have to do that." He smiles "I don't mind." He sees you can't really accept that "How about you choose some clothes for me and call it even." You smile giving in and choose some outfits together. You two come out with a few bags and continue shopping "Hey Yoongi I just need to go to one last store I know you're bored but I'm almost done."

"Don't worry I'm not bored do whatever you want I'll be following you wherever you go." You kiss him and continue walking until his smile dropped and he gulped as you go in to a women's sleepwear store. You could feel his presence wasn't behind you so you look back to see him frozen in place. "Yoongi come on!" He snaps out of it "Oh yeah let's go Y/n!" You two walk in and all he sees is the place full of women no man in sight other than him. He looks around and curses himself as he imagines you wearing such revealing clothes and you see him in the corner of your eye seeing him struggle.

"Oh look Yoongi there's a summer section please help me choose." He then gets serious and you laugh as he picked one that fully covered you. "Are you sure? I don't mind wearing revealing ones so choose which one is the prettiest!" He nods and picks one out "Are you going to try it on?"

"Of course I am" you run into the changing room while he was looking around he didn't want anyone looking at you now that there were men coming in looking at clothes probably buying gifts for their significant other. You peak your head out "I'm done! Leave those bags nobody will take it!"

"Are you coming out in the swimsuit?" You shake your head saying no and he felt relieved "No you're coming in." You grab his hand and pull him in his eyes widened and see him blushing. You were wearing a black two piece bikini with a mesh see through skirt. "Woah you look amazing."

"Thank you" you walk closer to him making him walk back until he bumps on the wall. "Y/n why don't you try the rest?" He says out of breath "Alright then!" You push him out and he starts fanning himself. "Oh that was close" he whispers to himself while taking a seat. You move on to the night gowns and after some cute ones you put on the last one a very short and revealing one that barely covered you. You call him in and he gets in all excited when his smile faded again making you hold your laughter in.

"So what do you think?" You pin him to the wall and he looks up to the ceiling "It looks good you make everything look good." You kiss his adams apple "Y/n..." he says and you immediately stop and step back "I'm sorry." He looks down at you and holds your hands "No it's okay just that if we continue I don't know if I can stop..." he cups your face and then leans in making you close your eyes.

His lips were on yours and he kisses you so respectfully being gentle and loving you. You gasp within the kiss when he starts getting aggressive and picks you up pinning you to the wall. You wrap your legs around his waist and tug on his hair. "Mmh Yoongi..." he stops and you look at him. "Don't stop kiss me more." You say breathless as he does as you say just this time going to your neck while squeezing your thighs. You look at yourself through the dressing room mirror and the sight was so erotic making you close your eyes. He pressed himself on you making you both softly moan and when you thought he'd go down to your breast he stops and rests his head on your shoulder as you both slowly catch your breaths.

"Let's stop I don't want you to faint this is probably overwhelming for you." You smile "I don't think it is but okay." He smiles "If I let you go you'll fall." He looks at your determined face so he lets you go and your feet touch the ground and he was right your legs were weak. You thought it was a short kiss but clearly it wasn't. He sits you on the bench and hands you your clothes. "I'll check if that bags are still out there go ahead and change."

He leaves and you touch your heart still beating fast and start changing. You come out to see him smiling "Well let's go" you say and head to the front to pay for everything. He was smiling cause the hickeys he left you were now visible. Good thing your shirt covered them a bit but his were really visible. In the corner of his eye he sees someone looking at you making him clench his jaw a bit. After the cashier says the total he hands her his card and then pulls you closer while glaring at the other guy.

"Thank you!" You say to the cashier and you leave holding hands.