19

You were cooking while your mom comes out her room from taking her nap. "Sweetie what are you doing?" You smile "I'm cooking dinner today?" She found it suspicious but at least she got to rest "Do you know when Yoongi is coming?" You look at the time "He'll be here at 6 since dad changed the time." Your father invited him to eat dinner while they watch the basketball game at 7.

Once the time came you hear a knock and quickly open the door. You smile seeing Yoongi and tell him to come in. He smiles and before you can say anything else your father takes him to the living room sitting him down to watch the game. All you did was simply smile and head back to the kitchen. Your mother raised her eyebrows witnessing everything something was going on. She saw how when you left Yoongi's eyes never left you until you were gone.

She walks in the kitchen and you make her try the food. "How is it mom?" She smiles and nods approvingly. "This is so good Y/n." You were glad you didn't ruin dinner. "Sweetie do you like anyone at the moment?"

"Not right now why?" She pats your back "Just asking let's start serving so we can eat." After everything was settled your mom went to the living room while Yoongi escaped your father and sees you washing the pots. He makes sure no one is coming then back hugs you. "The food smells good!" He starts giving you multiple kisses on your neck making you smile. You turn around and kiss his forehead "Of course it is I made it not only you are a good cook. Now let me go before they catch us."

"Just one please" you pull him in kissing him deeply to satisfy him he hears footsteps and quickly breaks the kiss to get plates. Your parents came in and Yoongi was serving the food on the plates. "Hey Yoongi I can do it go sit down." You say trying to take the plates from him.

"I know but let me okay." He tells you and your mom smiles "You're such a gentleman Yoongi. I'll continue. You both go sit down." Your mother says and you and Yoongi sit down. Yoongi was talking to your father when you hadn't realized you were drawing on a napkin. After eating you all continued talking and university was brought up. "So Yoongi where have you applied?" Your mom asks and you look at him and he smiles.

"I'm applying to a few here specially SNU is my top one." Your mom claps "Oh how wonderful our Y/n is going abroad to HU" all you do is smile and Yoongi claps. "Wow that's great I'm sure she'll get accepted." You and Yoongi haven't talked about the future but he was really understanding which you liked. After eating you wash the plates and Yoongi helped you.

"Harvard sounds nice you'll be great for that." You see his reflection through the window he was smiling but his eyes were sad a bit. "Yoongi I'll just stay here and go to SNU with you." He shakes his head "No you'll go over there okay it's your dream isn't it. I came later so follow your dreams first okay."

"Alright let's not talk about that okay and enjoy our time together." He kisses your forehead and you continue washing the plates while he rinses them. After finishing up your mom takes him to your room while you were with your father.

"Yoongi you'll sleep here." He says thank you and patiently waited for you. Now you, your mom, and dad were on the couch worried. "Where is that damn kid" your mom says surprising you both. The door starts unlocking and he finally comes in. "Namjoon where were you do you not know how worried I was?" Your mom screams and you and your father flinch since your mother never raised her voice at him.

"Mom I'm sorry I was with a few friends we were tutoring." You look at his shirt it was all the way buttoned up making you raise an eyebrow usually he doesn't button it all the way since it chokes him. He always left the two unbutton but you simply smile. "Mom don't be so hard on him after all he's in the greatest university here and has good grades. Right Namjoon!" He smiles and wraps around your shoulder "Yeah Y/n is right!"

Your mom scoffs and your father jumps in. "Namjoon don't come late anymore so your mother doesn't worry about you. Y/n go to your room Yoongi is up there." Namjoon tilted his head "He's here? Oh let me go say hi to my best friend." You quickly push him and run "No you'll just bother him he's asleep." You go to your room making Namjoon chase you. "Y/n you sneaky little rat." You see him coming and laugh as you close the door on his face.

You turn around to be faced with Yoongi. "What happened?" You laugh "Namjoon got scolded for coming late." Namjoon knocks on your door "That's not true don't believe her Yoongi." Yoongi laughs finding you two unbelievable. You see his gaze change and all you hear is your mother telling Namjoon to leave you alone. Which he does leave and Yoongi hugs you and you hug him back.

"Oh what's that for?" He takes in your scent "I just like you so much." You smile and look at him "I do too but I know you don't want a hug from me." He was confused and a bit hurt "What do you mean?" You initiate it first and kiss him. It started off slow and you both giggle within the kiss until he picks you up to the bed and lands on top of you not breaking the kiss. Before it gets too much he breaks the kiss "You know me pretty well." He says while getting off you making you sit up. "Of course I do now sleep on the edge of the bed."

All the teasing was driving you insane.