22

You open your eyes waking up to the sun rising. Yoongi was spooning you and you were very exhausted not believing it happened you two finally slept together after all the teasing. You try removing his arm to get up but he doesn't let go of you and you just lay there. You turn around to face him and he was still asleep so you touch his hair admiring his beautiful orange hair that is so soft.

He opens his eyes and he smiles hugging you. "I love you Y/n." You felt butterflies hearing his deep morning voice. "I love you too. Now let's get up Yoongi. I'm naked and need to shower." He shakes his head saying no whining. "No not yet let's stay like this for a bit and then let's shower together."

You agree "Fine" you two were naked as one and you were still in shock how comfortable you are being naked with him. It's not like it was your first time but it was your first with him. Clearly it upset you he's done this before and now you were overthinking things. "Yoongi can I ask you something?" He hums "Yeah what is it?"

You hesitate making him open his eyes and he holds you placing his head in between your breasts. You felt glad to have him like this and run your fingers through his hair. "Promise you won't get mad." He chuckles "I won't. I promise." He pinky promises you interlocking his pinky with yours. While you talk he starts sucking on your boob distracting you a bit. "Yoongi have you slept with anyone on this bed?"

He looks up at you with your boob in his mouth making you laugh. "You won't get mad?" He asks you and well of course you won't. You will a little but you know who wouldn't. "I won't" you say. He sees your expression and it looks like you're worried he does not like you worrying about anything he wants you happy. "If I'm being honest no. I have not you're the only one who has made it to my bed."

"What about what Minho was saying last time?" He gasps remembering "All we did was kiss and that's it." You glare at him and get out of his grip taking the duvet with you leaving him naked and alone on the bed. "Yah Y/n you said you wouldn't get mad." You laugh heading to the bathroom while he quickly stands up putting his boxers on and goes after you.

You slam the door leaving him out and he starts knocking on it. "Y/n" he whines while you turn on the water smiling until you turn around to find towels and there wasn't any. "Y/n you have to let me in the towels are out here my mom just washed them." You sigh and go to the door to open it just to see him smirking. You turn around and he comes in closing the door after him.

You touch the water and finally turn around to face him with a smile. He knows you want something and he leans on the door. You walk over to him and take the towels from him setting them where you suppose they belong. "Um Yoongi you know I was just playing with you. I'm not mad. Um can you turn on the hot water this is still cold."

"Um I don't know I think I hear my Minho calling me just shower like that." You were dumbfounded "Yah Yoongi come on!" He raises an eyebrow "Did you just scream at me?" He says all hurt making you shake your head saying no. "No I didn't please Yoongi." You say pressing your body on his while tracing one of the hickeys you left on him.

He moves you away making you scoff thinking he was going to leave but he goes to change the water temperature making you lightly chuckle. "Thank you" you hug him and touch the water satisfied. "Go ahead I'll go shower in Minho's room." He says all sad and when you call his name he felt relieved. "You don't need to do that come on. But let's just shower okay."

"Alright just shower." His expression was not believable but don't mind. You tell him to close his eyes which he does and you quickly get in closing the shower curtain. "You know I'm going in too" he laughs and you simply open the curtain for him. He gets in and kisses your forehead "You're so cute now shower." He pushes you in the water and you pull him in the water. "You'll get cold."

"Aw you care about me right?" He reaches for the shampoo bottle and starts lathering your hair. "No I don't." You say and grab the shampoo and start washing his hair as well. "Hey Yoongi did you dye your hair orange because it's my favorite color?" He had a confused expression "What no it's cause that's my favorite color." You then remember and glare at him "No your favorite color is black."

"Right I just wanted to match with Jimin." You cross your arms making him look at your boobs "I did say one time I liked him because of his hair." Yoongi then glares at you "What no you didn't because you wouldn't like your friend's boyfriend." You smile seeing him pouty "Come on why did you dye it orange?" He rolls his eyes "Because it's your favorite color. There I admit it."

"I knew it you're really a romantic. I still can't believe I hated you." His eyes widened "You did why?" You look up at him and help take all the shampoo off his hair. "Are you seriously asking highlighter?" He laughs remembering "And look you're my crybaby now." He leans in and kisses you. His hands were on the wall with you caged in and you wrap your arms around his neck.

You both smile within the kiss knowing where this is going. "Just a shower hmm..." you say while he whispers in your ear. "You started it." You gulp and he turns you around pressing you against the wall while he entered you from behind making you arch your back.

After a while you felt yourself close "Ugh Yoongi I'm close" he covers your mouth so his family won't hear you since you're very vocal. You cum on him while he pulled out cumming on your back. After finishing up you both get dressed and meet up with Jimin and Yumi.