25

"Y/n we already planned to go to the same university..." he holds your hands "Yeah but they did accept me and it's a full ride I can't let this opportunity pass." You thought he'd be happy for you but he isn't he's the opposite he clenched his jaw. Was it probably because you should've told him before he talked to you about his worries. In the end your love will end for him if you're leaving. "Fine that's good you can go i don't know what came over me." He lets your hands go "Yoongi I..."

"If I tell you to not go will you stay?" Your eyes got watery understanding what your mother meant about relationships "No I won't stay." He nods "Alright come on let's eat then I'll take you home." He leaves the room and you look up to the ceiling to not cry. It wasn't supposed to be like this. You head to the kitchen and you all start eating together. His mom and Minho could sense something had happened. His mom looks at Yoongi who's eating emotionless and you who is on the verge of tears.

She makes conversation making you all talk but it didn't last long. After eating you get your clean clothes and put it on. Once in the living room his mom hugs you knowing that probably it's the last time. "Bye Y/n. Take care just now that you are welcomed here." You nod and Minho hugs you "Bye Y/n I'll see you at Yoongi's and your graduation." You tightly hug him "Bye Minho take care."

You and Yoongi head out you get on his bike and he puts your helmet on. You hold onto the sides but he knows you'll die of fear if you go like that home. "You can hold onto me Y/n" you hum and slowly wrap your arms around his waist. His eyes got watery but he bit his lip and takes off. Once getting to your house he walks you to the front door. "Take care Y/n" you were caught off guard he usually says good night. "Yoongi..." he clears his throat and finally lets the words out. "Let's break up. Focus on your studies forget about me alright I'll be fine."

"No Yoongi don't do this we can make it work." He stands away from you "I don't think it will work I'm sorry I just can't. Bye." He immediately leaves and you wipe your tears before heading in home. You walk in your living room and everyone  was sitting down. "Y/n come and sit." Your mother says and you do.

"Y/n are you and Yoongi going out?" Your father asks and you nod saying yes making Namjoon groan he had said you two were nothing. "Y/n what did I tell you." Before you'd get scolded Namjoon jumps in "Mom and dad you two will be grandparents my girlfriend is pregnant." You all look at Namjoon. "What! Namjoon you haven't even graduated oh I feel dizzy." Your mother says after standing up then loses her balance making your father catch her. "Y/n you better end things with Yoongi" your father orders not suggesting.

"There's no need to. We broke up today." You say while your voice cracks and you start crying making Namjoon feel bad. You mother hugs you "Oh sweetie I told you to wait." You cry in her arms "You were right mom." Your dad hugs you as well "Namjoon we'll talk later." Your father tells him and that night you slept with your parents.

You didn't want to go to school anymore but you had to. You get there meeting up with Jimin and Yumi telling them what happened. They felt bad and comforted you. You see Yoongi walking in just for him to walk into another direction and Jimin excuses himself.

"Oh Y/n I know it hurts but stay strong okay." You nod and Jimin finally catches up to Yoongi. "Hey what happened? Are you two really done?" Yoongi nods "Yeah there's nothing. What happened is in the past I don't care." Jimin didn't ask him anything if not he would get mad.

You went to class and to your surprise he was still sitting next to you. You sat down but never looked at him and the teacher congratulated you on your acceptance for being the only student from the school to get a full ride to that university.

After a few weeks graduation was here you had no option but to wear the dress Yoongi picked out for you. You were with Yumi she never left your side while Jimin never left Yoongi's. You see Yoongi who is wearing the suit you chose and all you wanted to do was cry but you didn't. After the ceremony was done you took pictures with your family. Namjoon brought his pregnant girlfriend you at first thought he was lying to protect you but no he really was about to be a father. You take a picture with them.

Yoongi scoffs seeing Namjoon and his girlfriend hugging not understanding why you won't give in but realizes he's being immature. Yoongi took picture with his mom and Minho. Minho tugs on Yoongi's hand "Yoongi can I get a picture with Y/n please she's my best friend." He sighs but he wants his little brother happy. "Sure come."

He approaches your family and your parents weren't too glad about him anymore. Especially Namjoon thankfully his girlfriend was holding him back. "Hey Y/n Minho wants a picture with you is that okay?" You nod "Yes it is. Come here Minho." You take a few pictures and eventually both your families take one together.

Ever since that day you immediately left and never looked back. Yoongi as well continued not letting anything get in the way of his career. Eventually years passed and you tried reaching out to him but nothing so you let it be. The one who found it the hardest was Minho but Yoongi as well as he started getting back into his old habits.