27

Yoongi immediately got to his mother's house and parks his car quickly getting off. He knocks on the door making Minho and his mom look at each other as they were eating dinner. Minho gasps "Oh my Y/n was right that he would come."

Minho runs to open the door and Yoongi bursts in "Where is she?" He asks in a panicked tone making his mother stand up. "Yoongi what are you talking about?" He looks at Minho "Y/n! She's back she met with Minho. Where is she Minho?" He shrugs really not knowing "I don't know that's why I took her to your job to help you but your girlfriend kicked us out so now I don't know. Good luck finding her."

Minho says annoyed and goes back to sit in the dinning table peacefully eating. Yoongi sees the picture of your graduation the last picture you guys took together as a family. "Yoongi control your anger." His mother screams seeing how Yoongi was glaring at Minho but he needs to understand that it's not Minho's fault when Yoongi was the one that made sure he was kicked out. He steps outside to smoke calming himself down. His mother and Minho continued eating. "Minho is Y/n really back or is he going insane?"

He laughs "She's back I hung out with her today. She's a lawyer now and is currently working on a case she's about to win so she's been excited about that." His mom smiles glad to see Minho really talkative and happy. "You like Y/n don't you." He nods "Yes I do. I don't understand how they broke up but I'm hoping they get back together soon." She nods agreeing in hopes to fix Yoongi again.

Yoongi comes back in all calmed down and he sees Minho on the couch watching tv and his mother washing the dishes. He walks over to his mom "I'll do the dishes go and rest." She was hesitant but agrees and he calls her making her turn back to face him "Mom is it okay if I can sleepover." Her eyes got watery he hasn't called her once and hasn't called her mom in seven years. "Yes of course you're always welcomed here." She hugs him and he slowly hugs her and starts apologizing for everything.

She goes to her room while he quickly did the dishes then went to Minho in the living room. He sat beside him "Minho do you have her number at least?" He sighs "No I don't but did she not give your coworkers her card. I'm sure it has her number on it." Yoongi gasps and pulls out the card from his wallet and Minho laughs "Sometimes you're really dumb." Yoongi laughs and starts dialing the number on his phone. He was a bit upset he changed his number so he hoped you would answer an un saved number late at night.

You got out the shower and start drying your hair with a towel when your phone rings making you see the id caller and see a random number. You answer it like the usual "Hello!" You look out your window staring at the lit buildings around your apartment as the person kept on rambling on.

"You Y/n need to stop looking for Yoongi okay. He's not into you anymore. He's moved on he doesn't need you." You hum knowing who it is without them having to say anything. "Oh really" she starts speaking in a higher pitch making you smile. "Yeah forget about him he's with me right now..." you interrupt her. "Look um Officer Lee you're telling me all this yet you're not saying leave my boyfriend alone that means you two are nothing. Also let me remind you I can do whatever I want so good night." You hang up before she says anything else.

You roll your eyes and throw your phone on your bed "Yoongi why are you always associated with delusional people that can't take a hint." You then look at yourself in the mirror "But I'm delusional too." You remove your robe admiring your night gown and walk over to your bed jumping in getting cozy until your phone rings again. You sit up getting your phone and see it's a different number so you answer it in a nice tone. "Hello?" Yoongi freezes hearing your voice. It was really you. Minho signaled him to speak and Yoongi clears his throat "Hey how have you been?"

You were confused and look at the time who the hell are you talking to at 12:00 in the morning. "I'm good who is this?" Yoongi was about to say his name when he hears you giggling over the phone. "Honey stop" you say and he quickly hangs up. You just shrugged your shoulders and hug your big orange cat named Honey that just got on top of you.

"What happened?" Minho asks worried seeing Yoongi's hurt face. "She was with someone telling him Honey stop. Did she tell you if she was seeing someone?" Minho stops to think about it but he never asked you that to not remind you of the past. "I didn't ask her. Oh my god what if she's married. It's been seven years after all and to be precise you're sleeping with anyone."

Yoongi stayed quiet because Minho wasn't wrong "I don't do that anymore." He nods "Yeah sure anyways since you're here take me to school tomorrow I don't want to take the bus." Yoongi nods "Sure" Minho then remembers "Oh are you working on a case currently?" Yoongi nods "Yeah this person murdered someone but his lawyer is defending him saying he's not guilty and that he was actually framed but who knows this weekend will determine that."

"It sounds like you want him to be guilty do you know the person." Yoongi hums "I know I shouldn't want that but it's Y/n's ex." Minho gasps in shock "Oh well good luck with that but your case kind of sounds similar to Y/n's. Imagine if you are going against her that'd be so funny. Y/n vs. Yoongi who do you think would win? Your team better find the evidence."

"That wouldn't happen good night Minho." Minho smiles and says goodnight.