29

You met with Si-eun getting ready to go to court. You both head in the building and waited for the elevator to come down. "Si-eun just know it'll be a good day and Min-soo and your wife are waiting for you." He smiles "Thank you so much Y/n for everything, seriously." He says holding your hand. In the meantime Yoongi arrived with his group to see Si-eun holding your hand.

He simply looked away and the elevator door opened Si-eun signals you to go in which you do and he follows after you. It felt so awkward in there with your recent ex and all you do was stare at the numbers changing when you noticed Yoongi glaring at Si-eun. You move Si-eun to your spot and you stand in the middle between them making Yoongi look away.

None of you said anything but if eyes can talk he could tell you were upset and warning him to not do nothing with your client. The elevator door opens and more people come in making the elevator crowded. You bump into Yoongi and apologize. "I'm sorry" he clears his throat "It's fine" he says and he smelt your perfume making him go mentally insane while his voice made you insane. The men were talking amongst themselves when they kept on squeezing you making your back press against Yoongi.

You were going to apologize again and he knew and didn't like you apologizing for something you didn't do."Yoongi I'm..." he interrupts you "There's a lot of room why are you all cornering us. Scoot over." They immediately apologize "We are sorry Detective Min" and they quickly move making you finally move to the side and breath normally.

"Y/n Min-soo asked if you can bring Nina for another play date." You nod "Sure but I have to ask her dad first." Yoongi couldn't help but listen to your conversation wondering who is Nina's dad. You text Namjoon and he responded saying yes.

"Well my brother said it's fine but that he'll take her he wants to meet Min-soo." Yoongi smiled discreetly finally understanding you are not with Si-eun nor have kids. Nina is your niece. You finally reach the floor and you all head out when the door opens.

Eventually after the case was over you were glad it all went well. Si-eun was not guilty he was just at the wrong place wrong time. The case was dismissed and you see his wife outside with Min-soo and they all hug each other. Another family back together you were proud of yourself. You smell smoke but didn't bother to see who it was behind you smoking. "You're a good lawyer Y/n." You turn around to see Yoongi beside you smoking and smiling. "Thank you! I know I am." He smiles remembering how cocky you are sometimes. "Also thanks for helping me in the elevator." You say really appreciative.

"No need to thank me you could've just yelled at them." You smile "I don't think so they were your coworkers that would've been rude of me." He smiles finding you cute. "If you're not busy how about we go eat somewhere?" You tilt your head nodding "Can I bring someone?" He nods "Sure! Are you seeing someone?"

"No but he's my best friend." He froze upon hearing he, now who was this other person. If you weren't seeing no one who was Honey on that phone call. He zoned out making you wave your hand "Yoongi are you okay?" He nods "Hmm yeah where do want to meet?" You send him the address while you go pick up your best friend.

On the other hand Yoongi got there first and looks at the place. He stayed in his car waiting for you. The place was really nice a five star restaurant. He sees your car pull up and you get off as well as him. He was serious then smiles seeing who you brought along. "Hi Yoongi!" It was Minho. You all head in and take a seat. Minho sat beside you while Yoongi sat across from you two. "Minho since when are you Y/n's best friend?"

He laughs "Since a long time how have you not noticed Yoongi?" You say while he looks at you the tension was there that Minho said something breaking it. "Oh the waiter is coming!" You look away and start ordering while Minho side eyed Yoongi.

You all were talking specifically listening to Minho you were so invested in how he grew up and Yoongi as well since he wasn't there. "So that's why I missed you Y/n but I'm glad you're back!" You hold his hand "I'm proud of you Minho but at least I helped you right? So I hope you two get along...right Yoongi?"

He sighs "Yeah whatever you say" you smile making him smile. "So Minho who do you like more? Me or Y/n?" Minho glares at him "Really? Well I like Y/n more." You hug him "What why?" Minho looks at him "You know why." Yoongi felt bad but Minho wasn't mad that he left he was mad that he listened to Nara to the point he wouldn't see him cause of her.

"You never saw me once because of Nara. That's why!" You look at Yoongi and he got worried about you. About himself how you would think about him badly. "Minho I'm really sorry but she's gone now." You wanted to know more about her so you jump in the conversation. "Who's Nara? Is she your girlfriend?" The waiter came on time with the food making you all stop talking.

"Go ahead and eat Minho!" You say to him and he starts eating. "Um Nara is just someone I know but whatever we had ended a long time ago." You nod and start eating along with him. Eventually Yoongi finally had the courage to ask you who Honey was. "Y/n who's Honey? Minho mentions him a lot." Minho was giggling and you already knew it was Yoongi who called that night. "So it was you who called. Honey is my big orange cat I have. Look isn't he cute?" You show him a picture and he immediately felt relieved. His phone rang making you and Minho look at each other. It was just numbers on the id caller and you nod saying it's fine for him to answer.

He answers but upon hearing the voice he hangs up. After hearing you were back he erased everyone's number except for his family. "It was no one important." After finishing up you all head out still listening to Minho. You didn't realize how close you were to Yoongi you look down at his hand wanting to hold it but stop yourself from doing that. After all you both ended in not so good terms but it seems like he's okay.

You then remember Jimin's words Yoongi wasn't really as manipulative and he didn't drink at all. "Minho are you going with Y/n or me?" Yoongi asks but before he can answer he hears her voice.
A high pitch scream saying his name makes you flinch and turn around to see her walking up to you guys. Nara runs to him pushing you a bit then hugs him. "Honey it's okay you lost this one you'll win next time."

Minho was in disbelief "I thought you said it was over. I'm going with Y/n." You felt awkward when she starts kissing his neck making him immediately push her away. You slightly smile which she saw "Hey Minho I didn't call her here and it is over." Yoongi says but clearly Minho doesn't believe him and neither do you. "Um I'll get going. Come on Minho" You say and wave getting in your car. You look at Minho who was on the verge of tears. "Hey Minho..." he interrupts you "I don't want to talk Y/n." You nod and look through the rear view mirror to see Nara and Yoongi still talking.

He removes Nara's hands from him to get in his car to go after you but gets stopped by Nara. "Yoongi forget her and we're not done. I'm pregnant with your child if you don't take responsibility it will end bad for you."

He laughs "If you're pregnant it's not mine we haven't slept together since about a year and I always wore protection I'm not stupid." She glares at him holding his hand "You're not leaving." He looks at her confused when officers pull up and she quickly lets go of him. They get out and they pull out a warrant "Detective Min Yoongi you are under arrest for framing Si-eun."