31

He woke up first snuggling the pillow or so he thought it was your breasts and he quickly moved before you'd wake up. "What the fuck Yoongi?" He whispers to himself and heads off to work.

You eventually woke up later and put on some sweats the house was empty since Minho went to school and Yoongi's mother went to visit her sister. You walk around but leave heading home. You get there to see Honey asleep on the couch. He wakes up hearing your voice and runs to you. You pick him up carrying him like your baby and see he still has food and water. You sit on your couch while he laid on the floor. Honey your big orange cat has always been really independent.

You found him on the street as a kitten in a box and kept him. Since then he's now living a luxurious life. You were a bit upset you didn't see Yoongi first thing in the morning but maybe you two can still hang out like friends. Well you hoped. Your phone rings and you answer it. "Y/n how are you? If you're not busy can we meet?" It was Yumi. You agree and meet her at her place well her and Jimin's after all they got married which you felt bad you didn't go to their wedding but did send a gift.

You get there and see their beautiful house. Your place wasn't big but it was in one of the highest building in the city. It was a pretty cozy penthouse apartment what more can you ask for. You knock on the door and Jimin opens it. "Y/n welcome to our home." You go in and Yumi finally sees you she runs to hug you.

"Y/n I missed you so much we have lots to catch on." She stays rambling and Jimin brings you two snacks so you can eat. "There's something I wanted to tell you!" She holds your hands "What is it? Oh my don't tell me..." she giggles "I'm pregnant" you immediately scream and hug her. "Yumi Jimin I'm so happy for you guys."

Jimin sits down "I also wanted to say thank you Y/n I've hung out with Yoongi a few days ago and he has changed. He's not smoking or drinking anymore and he actually hung out with me. I guess he also broke up with her." Yumi glares at Jimin "Why would you bring her up?" You smile "It doesn't bother me Yumi if he's seeing someone then that's his business after all we are not together."

"Are you thinking of getting back with him?" She asks and you shake your head saying no "I don't think so. We just I don't know." Jimin looks at you clearly you both haven't moved on "I mean you can try right you're both adults now nothing is stopping you two."

"Yeah but there's Nara and she's crazy I don't want to deal with that." Jimin nods "Right well ladies I'll make some cookies for you both alright." You were glad Yumi and Jimin had a great relationship and were now going to have a child.

Yoongi got to his office and Nara barged in "Yoongi I'm really sorry about last time I overreacted but let's try again please for the baby." He sighs "Nara that child isn't mine stop playing around." She sees he's gotten rid of his cigarettes and a plant she got him. He scans through the papers and then looks up at her to see her staring at where her plant was "Your father has it now leave Nara. Don't you dare try to do anything to Y/n."

"So it's because of her isn't it she told you. I can't believe she told you that I threatened her." He stands up making her flinch "Why on earth are you threatening her? You need to remember that she was here before you and I clearly told you what we were. We were never in a relationship. I'm not dealing with this today I'm going home."

His phone rings and Nara sees the id caller. "Don't answer that" Yoongi ignores her and immediately answers the phone call since it's you. "Hey Yoongi can you come to Jimin's place we are all waiting for you they have something to tell you." He smiles "Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes." Nara screams making you hear her saying "No he won't" but you smile "Oh if you're busy I'll just tell them you'll come another time."

"No Y/n I'll be there I was just getting off of work too" he gets his car keys and kicks Nara out his office and runs to his car getting in. "Nara he's not into you let him go already he's clearly in love with that lawyer." Her co worker says making her mad.

Jimin claps after you end the call "See I knew he would say yes to you if I had called him he would've said no." You couldn't believe it "But you're his best friend."

"Yeah but you're his first..." you interrupt him "I'm not his first love." He smiles awkwardly "Right but he truly loves you" Yumi nods agreeing with Jimin. "Fine I'll think about it." They both cheer and after some time the door bell rings. That was fast Yoongi drove like a maniac just to get there and once Jimin opens the door he sees you feeling relieved you're still here. "Come on in Yoongi we have news."

"She's expecting! She's pregnant!" Jimin says excitedly and Yoongi looks at you "What?" He misinterpreted everything you look at Yoongi confused "I'm not she is. Jimin say it properly. Yumi is pregnant Yoongi." He felt so relieved his heart rate calmed down he almost fainted thinking you were. "My bad my wife is pregnant!" Yoongi congratulates them both and hugs Yumi.

Yoongi sat beside you while Jimin and Yumi went to prepare something to eat. You glare at Yoongi "How can you possibly think I was pregnant?" He covers his smile "Well he didn't specify it's not my fault."