33

You woke up first and let go of him and head to your bathroom to brush your teeth. Yoongi moves his arm around to where you're supposed to be laying down beside him but realizes it's empty. He quickly sits up and stands up heading to your bathroom. He peeks in and sees you feeling relieved you look at him in the corner of your eye and smile.

"Good morning you're awake. Here's an extra toothbrush for you." He takes it "Good morning to you too." He starts brushing his teeth while you finish up. You head out to fix your room and Yoongi finally comes out feeling better.

"Are you okay now? Why did you drink so much?" You sit him on the bed "I don't know it's just how I..." you answer for him "Cope it's fine I guess but why didn't you have Minho or your mom's phone number." He didn't like you nagging at him but he knows you somewhat care for him as a person. "I don't know that either. Was I horrible I didn't do nothing right. I usually don't."

"No it was funny but you don't remember what happened?" He says no and you didn't want to repeat what he said. "Well let's just keep it like that I'll forget what you said. Do you want breakfast I'll go make something real quick."

You were about to head out when he repeated everything he said making you freeze. In reality by the time you brought him to your place he was pretty sober he was just exhausted. "I am really sorry about how we ended but I miss you Y/n. I miss us." You stood there facing the door and you could feel his presence walking up behind you.

"I...I need you, Y/n" you turn around to face him. Him up close to you towering you made your heart beat faster. The fact that you also felt the same way made you do what you've always wanted to. "Yoongi I...also missed you" you place your lips on his kissing him closing the gap between you two. He pulled you closer while you both made out and your hands go to his hair. He picks you up both of you caught in the moment after all it's been a long time. Years actually he gently places you on the bed not breaking the kiss at all positioning himself above you.

You break the kiss not being able to breath and he doesn't stop. He kept moving to your neck sucking while nibbling it making you moan. "Ah Yoongi...wait" he cuts you off kissing you once again this time getting rough. His hands going up your shirt and you tap him making him break the kiss. "Yoongi I think it's too early for this" he didn't understand in what sense that it was morning time or that you both barely got back together. He gets off you and helps you sit up. The door opens slightly and Honey comes in. "Honey is here" he says and Honey jumps on the bed making you two pet him.

"So we're trying again right?" Yoongi asks and you nod "Yes let's try again." You both stand up but you see your reflection in the mirror and were completely flabbergasted. Yoongi made you hickeys within just your little reconcile make out session. You touch them and Yoongi looks to the side scratching his head "Thankfully you said yes if not it would've been awkward."

You glare at him which made him smile "Oh come on then do you want to make some on me it'll be even. You know I don't mind." You start feeling yourself get flustered and walk out to make him breakfast. He stood there and finally walks out looking at your place. It was pretty cozy completely the opposite of his. Your place was lively and colorful while his was dark and lonely.

Teasing you was what he loved to do especially to you. While you were making pancakes he back hugs you. "Are you mad Y/n?" You ignore him until he starts kissing your neck once again. "Yoongi calm down I have to go to work." He smiles and sits you on the counter "I do too but I'm just showing you my love."

"It hasn't even been a day Yoongi." He hums pinching your cheek "I know but from this day on I'll continue to show you how much I missed you and how much I love you. So bear with me alright don't you love me too?" You were quiet making him gasp and you burst out laughing. "I do like you too. I love you. Now come here I'm taking your word." He looks at you confused "What word..." you kiss him again but he quickly takes the lead again. You move down to suck on his neck while he holds onto your hair holding it up for it not to get in your way.

You stop after feeling satisfied and see his neck in hickeys proud of your work. "There you go now we are even. Oh shit the pancake!" You get off the counter to flip the pancake and sigh. He stood behind you "Oh no it's burnt I'm not eating that one." You push him away "Just go sit down you're distracting me." He leaves to play with Honey in the living room. After breakfast you head to work while he goes to his place and then goes to his work.

You get to your law firm and head in to your office. You go get some coffee and some of your coworkers greet you. "Oh my Y/n are you sick?" Hana asks a close coworker you know since university and you both moved here. "What no why? Do I look sick?" She points at her neck and you touch yours "I mean you got a scarf on in this hot weather. Oh my don't tell me you're seeing someone and you both were at it." You just smile and do a number two hand signal and walk away when it clicks to her she gasps not believing it.

Yoongi got to the police station and walked to his office. He had no problem showing your work but not many noticed until he got out his office. "So Siwoo what are the new plans?" Yoongi asked his colleague and he looks at him "Um we are still waiting for the chief's response on what to do. Also Detective Min are you seeing someone? I don't mean to intrude. Or be nosy."

"Yes I have a girlfriend we're getting married soon so I'll invite y'all." They all cheer for him when he was seeing Nara he never allowed her to mark him people only found out they were seeing each other because she'd show off saying she's with him. Nara exits her office and bumps into Yoongi she looks at his neck seeing the hickeys and gets mad heading back to her office.